You need a 220MB system partition minimum for this ROM (180MB without Google apps). Stock partition layout is ideal but if you are having problems such as missing Google apps, you will need to find an appropriate TPT.
For those who have no idea what Ice Cream Sandwich looks like...
This ROM is suitable for the Orange San Francisco II, the T-Mobile Vivacity and the Telenor Touch Plus. It is the collaborative efforts of tilal6991, Fuzzra and me (in that order!) and is pretty much a port of ColdFusionX from the Blade and Skate to the Crescent. What does this mean to you?
- Android 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich in CyanogenMod flavour!
- Adreno 200 ARMv6 GPU drivers for awesome 3D performance - Ice Cream Sandwich running smooth on the Crescent!
- Hardware acceleration!
- Device: github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_zte_blade2
- Proprietaries: github.com/Dazzozo/proprietary_vendor_zte
- Kernel: github.com/CyanogenMod/zte-kernel-msm7x27
Instructions:(have some sense and read them)
- Grab the ROM and Google apps (links below) and stick them on your SD.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> A2SD
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Run through the first time setup, language, date/time, Google account etc.
- Have fun!
What type of device do I have?:
- P736V: Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and other variants.
- P736E: T-Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and other variants.
- P736V ROM (13/07/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-cm9-p736v.zip or https://docs.google....ZmxGTEx1dUJHT3M
- P736E ROM (13/07/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-cm9-p736e.zip or https://docs.google....enN3SkJCVFBaZW8
- Google apps (29/04/2012): http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip
- Optional: Darktremor A2SD scripts (31/03/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-a2sd-ext3.zip or https://docs.google....Z0RqTkhkOXNZZnM
- Optional: Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (11/04/2012): http://crescent.theb...s-ba-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....NnZlcDJUdXFjOUE
- Optional: NinjehKitteh's improved Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (05/05/2012): http://www.mediafire...si85412sn84iaa1
- Optional: Orange UK - Kineto Signal Boost functionality w/ app (07/07/2012): http://crescent.theb...ignal-boost.zip
- tilal6991 - for being awesome, helping me with getting started and offering a ton of advice and fixes.
- Fuzzra - getting this off the ground in the first place, we wouldn't be here now without his initial work!
- Fuzzra and UndauntedOlly - Orange UK Signal Boost!
- TomGiordano - the ZTE overlord.
- fr0do - the awesome Vivacity guinea-pig with getting the buttons fixed up!
- The entire CyanogenMod team - we'd be pretty stuck without them!
- Josef Prusa
- MadEye Moody
Edited by Dazzozo, 16 July 2012 - 08:28 PM.