G Sharir, on 01 June 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:
Thanks for the rom and updates they are great/
Three issues I would like to know it there is a solutiona / could be:
1. Native video calling - i.e. button in dialer like in the samsung galaxy - I read that as to date only the galaxy has this. I do not mean an external app (i.e tango, skype, etcc) but a built in video calling option like I have in preious old sony ericsson w995. Any cahnce of puting the galaxy dialer on our phone ? I heard somewhere that this could maybe only work on GB and not on ICS
2. Can the bluetooth receive data ?
3. Is the follwoing issue known - the phone stops the keyboard and takes a minute or so to get back to keyboard, we cannot sms or write Emails properly - if it is known is there a solution for this ?\
Thanks a lot for answers !
G Sharir, on 01 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:
One more question, related maybe to the native video calling - Is there a known issue with mms messagin since I just can't get an mms sent even after talking to orange IL perator and updating apn's.
1. I'm porting CyanogenMod. Not taking random, probably proprietary apps from different phones.
2. Yes, but it needs Wi-Fi on to do so.
3. No idea what you're talking about, "the phone stops the keyboard"?
4. That is likely a network issue. I've sent MMS messages.
Like my work? Give me rep!
Like my work a lot? Donate!
Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!
You're likely to get a quicker response from me on Twitter