2.1 Eclair = Best for Acer Liquid A1/S100 (256mb)

Guest dr3amz

Guest dr3amz

Now does anyone still have the LS2.1.4 rom? stock eclair rom is amazing on battery and performance is rock solid, i've given up trying to use froyo+upwards because theyre just too much for this poor little phone (which is being donated to my GF) and short of cooking a rom myself, wondered if anyone had the LS rom kicking about (upload links are down in other thread).

Cheers

Guest Ma7moud

i have it, and uploading now to mediafire, but i have slow upload speed so check here in an 2 hours tongue.gif

if anyone else has a good upload speed then upload it

but i have Liquid A1 with 256MB ram and LiquidNext Rom is very good, fast and stable with battery drain not alot worse than stock rom

and with android 2.3 you get support for more features and apps

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest dr3amz

thx :)

Getting constant bootloops trying to install LN1.9 again, and with the random crashes/lockups from calls etc/poor battery (and its very poor compared to Eclair - i guess Froyo just demands more) i've been running stock 2.1 (battery has been on 24hrs+ so far with normal use)

Edited by dr3amz

Guest Ma7moud

thx :)

Getting constant bootloops trying to install LN1.9 again, and with the random crashes/lockups from calls etc/poor battery (and its very poor compared to Eclair - i guess Froyo just demands more) i've been running stock 2.1 (battery has been on 24hrs+ so far with normal use)

yeah i remember the stock 2.1 rom, i used to charge the phone every 2.5 or 3 days, now its just day and half at best

Guest dr3amz

is there a hack to make apps/market think the phone is 2.2 and not 2.1 also? (ie we know flash 10.x will run on 2.1 but you cant find it on the market, so need to install manually - just trying to find the apk for netflix) :) thx for upload will give it a bash