1. Download "repo" and make it executable, this is Google's git wrapper script:
mkdir ~/bin curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/bin/repo chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
2. Download CM9 source (use "repo sync" to update, use "-b jellybean" for CM10):
mkdir -p ~/cm9/vendor/zte/blade cd ~/cm9 repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b ics repo sync -j8
3. Download ZTE proprietary libs (use "git pull" to update) and copy into place. you'll probably only have to do this once as they don't get updated often, you could use your file manager/cp instead of rsync:
cd git clone git://github.com/sej7278/proprietary_vendor_zte.git -b ics rsync -av --delete ~/proprietary_vendor_zte/blade/ ~/cm9/vendor/zte/blade/ --exclude='.git*'
4. Update the prebuilt apps Terminal and ROMManager (not updated often):
cd ~/cm9/vendor/cm/ ./get-prebuilts
5. Compile the ROM - the first time you do this it will download the kernel source and the ZTE device tree, so you won't be able to patch anything in device/zte/blade or kernel/zte/zte-kernel-msm7x27 until the next time:
cd ~/cm9/ export USE_CCACHE=1 . build/envsetup.sh lunch cm_blade-userdebug make bacon -j8
Edited by sej7278, 17 July 2012 - 11:16 PM.