[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest Droopy_be

One problem: in E-mail app, the mail text is white on white. I can read the headers, but can not see the message itself. For the first (few) start it works fine, but after a while it starts displaying no mail text at all! There is the place, where the message shoud be, I can scroll through nothing.

Same issue in Facebook app, sometime, all is white

Guest droidolution

nope no problems while rebooting. only major problem i faced was text becomes scrambled some times.

then its my badluck :wacko: ... are u successful in making swap partition. I've tried makin swap with both Swapper (the one with green icon) and also swapper2 but both attempts were unsuccessful. Any clues for solution??

Edit: Im actually able to make a FAT partition using swapper but EXT partition fails. But when I check for swap thru terminal emulator is shows swap as '0' Any help will be appreciated!! :wub: :wub:

Edited by droidolution

Guest Retand1

does google googles work

Yes it works too and the camera in goggles has auto focus. I have another problem when I try to start mobile data 3g, it doesn't start and I have to go in Airplane mode and then turn off airplane mode and after that mobile data start. And also in cam recorder function like big nose and etc. doesn't work.

Edited by Retand1

Guest MidaMilunk

nope no problems while rebooting. only major problem i faced was text becomes scrambled some times.

Did you set "always use GPU"? I have seen scrambled text only with this option, so I have disabled it!

Guest varsaljr

I can't connect to my school's network. It have a specific configuration, says "saved" but don't connect. Does not even try. My friend's Nexus S have ICS too and he can connect.

Any idea/fix? :(

Guest ufizo

nice ROM,

burstlam, now there is a toggle to force 2G, but sometimes I also need to force 3G.

Otherwise in auto mode, it selects 2G for my network, and I really need faster internet.

Guest Cata_Simi

Can someone make a battery life comparison review between this rom and coldfusion x ! Be detailed and as more accurate and objective as posible please !

(from my experience this one is a little better but i didn't use the last builds I only use the last build of CFX)

Guest d_borghi

Can someone make a battery life comparison review between this rom and coldfusion x ! Be detailed and as more accurate and objective as posible please !

(from my experience this one is a little better but i didn't use the last builds I only use the last build of CFX)

hi,

yesterday i worked with coldfusionx finally with bluetooth and wifi for hours, and battery is now at 26%.

imho, coldfusionx is better than aokpremix, but, aokpremix is more stable.

bye

db

Guest t181

is this real?

Yes, this is real.

I think that forum is Burstlam's main forum.

So on that forum the updates always comes sooner than Modaco.

Guest Loren82

Of course it's real, burstlam always throws his roms on Chinese servers (He is from that region), though this rom will be available only in English and Chinese.

Guest domenico lamberti

any way to remove softbuttons in the latest build? i went into rom control in the AOKP settings and under navbar there isnt a section to enable/disable the navbar

Guest paulocostavct

Hi

is it possible to add more languages just by coping some files from previous from to the new one? if so does anybody knows what files are?