CrazylegsDude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Best Smartphone, iPod Touch
eBay seller doing unlock codes for £5.55 GBP

Reported as succesfull by one user on HUKD forums

eBay item no. 251050783250

Edited by CrazylegsDude, 03 May 2012 - 01:19 PM.

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

thats good then :)

just hope this one doesnt raise there prices like the other ;)

CrazylegsDude

CrazylegsDude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Well the other guy is going to wonder why his nice little earner has suddenly stopped bearing fruit.. ;)

So may even start dropping his price again once he finds out he has competition!

G300

G300

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Pulse,San Francisco,G300
Just ordered thanks for the link.

hofmeister

hofmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:imate sp3
My code arrived today from these guys and works no problem.

I agree that its good the other guy has some much cheaper competition now!

grivbat

grivbat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (OMC)
May i also suggest trying a vodafone shop as they can, have and may still unlock for free while your there.

of course i realise it may not be conenient for some or cost effective if you have to travel far but still worth looking at i think.

anteg

anteg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

After an unsuccessful request to get my local vodafone shop to unlock it for free, I used the the same ebay seller
I've been hovering in the background to find out what is good & bad about my new phone but thought it was worth posting to confirm the unlock code worked for me it's a US seller so it cost $8.99 = £5.55

Edited by anteg, 04 May 2012 - 10:24 AM.

FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

After an unsuccessful request to get my local vodafone shop to unlock it for free, I used the the same ebay seller
I've been hovering in the background to find out what is good & bad about my new phone but thought it was worth posting to confirm the unlock code worked for me it's a US seller so it cost $8.99 = £5.55

Nice, Im going to try and annoy the shop assistant to the point of break down in order to get mine unlocked for free when i get it ;)

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

G300

G300

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Pulse,San Francisco,G300
eBay item no. 251050783250 worked for me now unlocked. :D

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Devices:SGS3 I9300 + OMC/ZTE Skate
You can unlock your G300s for less than a tenner and here are a list of these people on ebay who are doing this service

korter_gsm - HERE for US 8.99$ (works out to around 5.55£ depending on exchange rates ) and/or HERE for UK 5.99£
specialize - HERE for 8.98£
cellunlockerpro - HERE for 5.79£

So, plenty to choose from!...

Just thought I add my 2cents worth :P

Edited by trueno2k, 07 May 2012 - 12:39 PM.

main-logo.pngSamba_hi_res_normal.jpg02_96x31.png14.gifreferral-ad-120x60.pnglogo-colors1-vflhO4gIp.png
Current devices [ ROM ]: Samsung Galaxy SIII [ CM11 Nightly ], Motorola Moto G [ Stock JB ], & Google/Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ Stock KK ]
Previous devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ( Anzu ), Orange Monte Carlo ( ZTE Skate ), Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade ), & HTC Wildfire ( Buzz )

Copperface

Copperface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815)

You can unlock your G300s for less than a tenner and here are a list of these people on ebay who are doing this service

korter_gsm - HERE for US 8.99$ (works out to around 5.55£ depending on exchange rates ) and/or HERE for UK 5.99£

Thanks,I went through cellunlockerpro on ebay - shown at £5-79 but had a best offer option. Offered £5 and that was accepted. Code took 16 hours to come through and worked first time, no problems, so highly recommended.
Now to 'de-voda' the phone.....

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Thanks,I went through cellunlockerpro on ebay - shown at £5-79 but had a best offer option. Offered £5 and that was accepted. Code took 16 hours to come through and worked first time, no problems, so highly recommended.
Now to 'de-voda' the phone.....

Great to hear you got really good deal from Cellunlockerpro ;)
Just noticed that cellunlockerpro link was same as specialize and have fixed that in my post... Also noticed on ebay that both specialize and cellunlockerpro are selling the unlock service at higher prices, have no idea why they did that besides trying to fool noobs into buying at that price before looking into more depth on ebay for a better price...

2cents ;)

main-logo.pngSamba_hi_res_normal.jpg02_96x31.png14.gifreferral-ad-120x60.pnglogo-colors1-vflhO4gIp.png
Current devices [ ROM ]: Samsung Galaxy SIII [ CM11 Nightly ], Motorola Moto G [ Stock JB ], & Google/Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ Stock KK ]
Previous devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ( Anzu ), Orange Monte Carlo ( ZTE Skate ), Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade ), & HTC Wildfire ( Buzz )

CrazylegsDude

CrazylegsDude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Great to hear you got really good deal from Cellunlockerpro ;)
Just noticed that cellunlockerpro link was same as specialize and have fixed that in my post... Also noticed on ebay that both specialize and cellunlockerpro are selling the unlock service at higher prices, have no idea why they did that besides trying to fool noobs into buying at that price before looking into more depth on ebay for a better price...

2cents ;)

Specialize was selling for £8.98 when there were no other sellers doing unlock codes for the G300

He started off cheaper but steadily rose his price every few days because there was no other competition about, these other sellers have only just come on the scene in the last 4 or 5 days!

skw2

skw2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

well, thought I let you all know that korter_gsm code fail to unlock my phone. Two tries already. Contacted korter_gsm and he/she is re-verifying the code.
Note: my g300 is locked to vodafone uk.

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

well, thought I let you all know that korter_gsm code fail to unlock my phone. Two tries already. Contacted korter_gsm and he/she is re-verifying the code.
Note: my g300 is locked to vodafone uk.

Well, as soon as you get your refund back you can try out the other ebayers, or you can just get a code first whilst you apply & wait for a refund from korter_gsm!?... :P

skw2

skw2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Well, as soon as you get your refund back you can try out the other ebayers, or you can just get a code first whilst you apply & wait for a refund from korter_gsm!?... :P

with just one more attempt left, I am feeling abit cautious about trying out other ebayer codes. Does anyone know what happens to the phone should all 3 attempts fail?

BLaZiNgSPEED

BLaZiNgSPEED

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I unlocked mine from ebay specialize for £9.98 working perfectly with 3 UK Network. Mine was from Vodafone UK store. :D
Still worth it. Cos the phone is cheap therefore I wouldn't mind even paying 20 pounds for an unlock.

skw2

skw2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I unlocked mine from ebay specialize for £9.98 working perfectly with 3 UK Network. Mine was from Vodafone UK store. :D
Still worth it. Cos the phone is cheap therefore I wouldn't mind even paying 20 pounds for an unlock.

yeah I might go "crawling" back to vodafone and cough out the £20 for the unlock. Just for a piece of mind.

toge64

toge64

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Bargain android devices... (and high end ones too)
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2
mine from korter worked first time today :/

Have: Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2, HP Touchpad
Sold: Orange OSF/ZTE Blade AMOLED, Huawei Ascend G300

skw2

skw2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

mine from korter worked first time today :/

Surely it cannot be a hit and miss thing. Put it down to my bad luck :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic