Optimus LTE 2 looks good !

Guest Squide

Guest Squide

This is why LG don't need to update their software too often...

as most of us would buy a new one anyway.

Would you still want to keep the old phone and wait for updates ?

Hopefully, LG could release the source code quicker.. and we'll have a better software over XDA.. or here

I guess most of us here.. would not focus on the official ROM's feature too much..

The only thing we could not alter is the Hardware and the Outlook of the phone, that's the manufacturer need to consider the most.

Guest everett_psycho

It would still be nice to have updates even of it's just got modders to use as a base. I'd agree with you if LG were doing as Chinese manufacturers are with tablets and kicking these things out at £250 at launch but the o2x had a premium price and you'd want then to support it, I'd never have got one if I didn't get it for the cheap price I did and at full cost I'd be furious, either way they've put me off buying another lg handset

Guest Squide

It would still be nice to have updates even of it's just got modders to use as a base. I'd agree with you if LG were doing as Chinese manufacturers are with tablets and kicking these things out at £250 at launch but the o2x had a premium price and you'd want then to support it, I'd never have got one if I didn't get it for the cheap price I did and at full cost I'd be furious, either way they've put me off buying another lg handset

Comparing the price with Samsung's flagship and Sony's half generation delayed dual core flagship.. I did not feel LG is premium priced...

Guest maniac2003

Here the O2x costed ~€550 when released. So that's comparable with other high-end phones. I did expect a better and faster software support. Next phone won't be a LG, that's for sure.