Ir1 IMM76I - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Stock ROM DUO [Deodexed-Updated-Optimised]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kptnk

Hopefully getting an update early next week. I asked Paul on twitter :D

hum, don't want to be a badass here, but i asked the same and had the same reply.....at least 2 weeks ago.....just sayin'

Guest jmagee

I think I did too. Just got to give the guy a break, unless we can all help him out with all the work he has on we just have to wait and help out where we can e.g. testing and troubleshooting. Don't get me wrong I want the update now too, but he is normally a man of his word from my experience so I'm going to hope he is true to it this time. If not I'll keep looking around but as yet I'm not happy with AOKP or CM9 compared to Paul's ROM. If nothing appears I'm thinking of trying stock again next weekend

Guest comicbookguy

I'm finding liquidsmooth 1.4 with Novalauncher a good substitute temporarily, but I'll be back on MCR when Paul is ;P

Guest seamonkey420

Guy! Read the last few posts

just wanted to add myself to the list of those wanting the kitchen.. i've been following this post for a while now too. :)

Guest MacAllan

At this point I can't believe I fell for paying for a subscription...

Agree, I paid for the first and last time at the same time.

I can accept that he can't update all roms forever, but saying that there will be an coming update and then don't deliver i won't accept.

Guest hecatae

A quick search of modaco shows nearly ten different devices with active kitchens, Paul has just sorted out the HTC one s kitchen. That's been waiting for a while.

If you have paid for ad free, you have paid for simply that, to be free of adverts when on modaco. Custom roms and the kitchens are a bonus.

Paul will be back to the nexus kitchen at some point, but some other devices are needing a lot of attention at present.

So unless you have some major bugs and can provide logcats, there may be a delay in a new release.

This thread and the HTC one s thread looked identical this morning, and the one s had been waiting a while too

Guest MacAllan

A quick search of modaco shows nearly ten different devices with active kitchens, Paul has just sorted out the HTC one s kitchen. That's been waiting for a while.

If you have paid for ad free, you have paid for simply that, to be free of adverts when on modaco. Custom roms and the kitchens are a bonus.

Paul will be back to the nexus kitchen at some point, but some other devices are needing a lot of attention at present.

So unless you have some major bugs and can provide logcats, there may be a delay in a new release.

This thread and the HTC one s thread looked identical this morning, and the one s had been waiting a while too

Then plz explain for me how i access the kitchen without paying for ad free?

I don't care about ads, kitchen is the main thing you pay for.

Saying it's a bonus is BS since you can't access it in another way.

Guest congrey

HTC One S has received new ROM today.

Guest PaulOBrien

Prepping the DUO and the Ir14 kitchens (GSM) and they'll be online soon. Sorry it's so long since the update, but i'm 100% commited to updating to the latest release.

P