This package is for users of AT&T bootloader locked / S-ON users who would like to switch ROM. Running this package will convert your device to what is effectively the Rogers ROM!
In order to use SuperPatch you should first have rooted your device.
- Download the zip file below
- Extract it to your Windows / Mac / Linux machine
- CHECK THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM ON YOUR /DATA PARTITION FOR THE LARGE TAR FILE (~650MB)
- From a command / shell window, run the appropriate install script (install-windows.bat, install-mac.sh or install-linux.sh).
- This will then launch the installer - this includes pushing a large file to your device which takes a while, so be patient!
No wipe is required for installation.
- r1 SuperPatch Rogers - 1.73.631.1 - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: 0d9f037588ac7331a71e92e05103a582
THIS IS CURRENTLY IN TESTING! If you use it, be ready to flash to stock using a RUU... i'm still refining the script!
PS If you find this useful, please consider signing up for a MoDaCo subscription!