Anyway to root without computer?

Guest Anthony1989

Guest Anthony1989

Got my g300 today and was wondering if there is anyway to root and install cwm without a laptop? My laptop has packed in and haven't got access to another one.

Thanks

Guest dragpyre

Got my g300 today and was wondering if there is anyway to root and install cwm without a laptop? My laptop has packed in and haven't got access to another one.

Thanks

The only real way it seems to be able to with Huawei phones is by using ADB/Fastboot as far as I know.

Sorry my friend.

Guest Anthony1989

The only real way it seems to be able to with Huawei phones is by using ADB/Fastboot as far as I know.

Sorry my friend.

No worries thanks for the reply. Ill get my laptop sorted. Stupid bootmgr is missing

Guest dragpyre

No worries thanks for the reply. Ill get my laptop sorted. Stupid bootmgr is missing

Grab a Windows setup DVD (if you're running Vista/7), boot from it, click repair my computer, then run Startup Repair :) should do it automagically XD

Guest Anthony1989

Grab a Windows setup DVD (if you're running Vista/7), boot from it, click repair my computer, then run Startup Repair :) should do it automagically XD

My windows 7 DVD says files are missing or corrupt yet it worked on my mates laptop :-