please i need help
Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:51 AM
Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:26 PM
alphadavid99 confirmed that he used step 5 from this link. If he used the files from the link he may have trashed his phone as they were for the BLADE and not the CRESCENT. I think our files here can be substituted.
I flashed CWM with Amphoras Recovery 184.108.40.206 TPT for TMV alternative method.....
it was quick and easy.....but, I think it required Stock Partition sizes, as it only flashed the Recovery Partition!!!
Like, that Blade 1 brick recovery....
"Method 5: The dodgy ZTE firmware flasher".....
does some pretty radical stuff. like writing CWN to Boot Partition and then moving it again to Recovery Partition also losing IMEI and needing to hex edit to get it back!!!!
So, I don't know, but would love to be able to help
Get Dropbox....Please click and get 2GB free plus 250Mb for referral...Dropbox is useful
Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:55 AM
and the flasher could flash files when in download mode
i flashed the tmv unlock .zip files
Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:03 AM
when i used the tmv unlock files to flash my phone it only flashes recovery and all the other img files are like 5kb
what if i convert a system folder to an .iso then to an .img would it flash the system to the phone
i just tried it now but everything went fine until 90% and then it said fail
my phone still can only access ftm and download mode
Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:33 AM
zte software updater is just being a pain
it doesnt recognise what firmware i have .
How do i flash a rom when in ftm
Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:36 AM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:47 AM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:06 PM
i can -
- get into ftm
- get into download mode
- flash my phone with the tmv unlocker
- flash my phone with zte updater
but when i flash my phone instead of rebooting into cwm or booting normally it still goes straight to ftm ( or i have to take the battery out because its just a blank screen)
the tpt method doesnt work because the capactive buttons aren't on.
Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:08 PM
@alpha - I'm not sure how badly your phone software is messed up, but does "fastboot" work for you in FTM mode? That's how I installed CWM after accidently flashing stock firmware which put the stock recovery back.
how do i get into fastboot mode through ftm
Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:37 PM
Have you unlocked your phone?
And I think you mean to say your bootloader has been written over with stock recovery (FTM)? Sorry I can't be of much help as my knowledge on this is limited
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:04 PM
i just restored mine with the correct imei but it still booted straight into ftm
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:05 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:07 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:12 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:14 PM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:08 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY PHONE IS ON GUYS THANK YOU MODACO
Hi mate i got the same problem as you had....stuck in DFU mode
- Download this file, which contains the ZTE flasher along with firmware to flash your phone with, and unzip it somewhere convenient.
- Run “Flasher.exe” from the extracted folder. Press the exclamation mark and login as administrator with the password “ZTEsmt123”.
- Under “SW Directory”, select the correct firmware folder inside the extracted folder (European Gen1 firmware or Chinese v880 Gen2 firmware). ONLY flash the one appropriate for your phone.
- Leave the default settings as they are – “download cefs” ticked, “no backup restore” selected, and “download” selected.
- Go to the “Option” menu and select “Port Config”. Set line 1 to the COM port that you observed in step 3, then press OK.
- Press the purple arrow next to line 1 and wait for your phone to be flashed. When finished it should boot into FTM mode.
How did you manage it?
Anyone else any ideas?
Thanks in advance
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users