Best Headphones for SFii

Guest BenTheHuman

Guest BenTheHuman

Hi all so ive had these old wesc bongo headphones laying around so i thought id try them out on my phone. one word BRILLIANT the bass was perfect and you could hear every note f the guitar and ach beat of the drum

HERES A REVIEW I DID FOR THEM

TAKE A LOOK AND LIKE IT

[media=]

Edited by BenTheHuman

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I don't use my Crescent for music as I have a 160gb iPod Classic which is always in my pocket, I use Sennheiser CX300 II earphones, they cost me around £55 earlier last year but they are probably the best ear phones I've ever used, great quality. I mostly listen to heavy genres such as hardcore, metal, deathcore along with the occasional dubstep and drum & bass and my ear phones do an excellent job, fantastic sound quality, still in great condition too.

Guest Dazzozo

Man I suck. I use my Crescent with Spotify and the ZTE-supplied earphones. Though I do listen to things like this.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest BenTheHuman

Man I suck. I use my Crescent with Spotify and the ZTE-supplied earphones. Though I do listen to things like this. [media=]

Lol well i recomend these then nice music

I don't use my Crescent for music as I have a 160gb iPod Classic which is always in my pocket, I use Sennheiser CX300 II earphones, they cost me around £55 earlier last year but they are probably the best ear phones I've ever used, great quality. I mostly listen to heavy genres such as hardcore, metal, deathcore along with the occasional dubstep and drum & bass and my ear phones do an excellent job, fantastic sound quality, still in great condition too.

yh ive tried senhissers i must say they do sound terrific but only frationally better than the wesc bongos but they cst 55 and the wesc cost 45 so ...