FroyoKai_iGno_v1-beats 2.2.2 port by desalesouche from um840

Guest desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

hi all.here is link for a rom i managed to fix.

just try to port it first for training and fun...but some people like it.

so i tried and i managed to fix (i think) the reboot bug on incoming sms...

i add beat audio.beat is supposed to work with 2.3 minimum but i manage to make it work (or it is placebo effect and my imagination ^_^ )

installation=1/copy zip to sd.......2/make the 3 wipe and format system....3/flah the zip....4/reboot and enjoy....

waiting for your feed back....

new link http://www.mediafire...v07h60cf33b6h5u

change:dialer (give feed back please)

new beats audio... idea took from doc2008.

zipalign +10darky_zipalign.

sd card speed set to 1024(i hope)

uncapfps(improve 2d and 3d) and some more tweaks.s

i would advice to change launcher for adw launcher ex 1.3.3.56 .to have quite faster rom .set adw ex this way=menu/more/adw settings/presets /fast.

set spare parts=windows animation=fast/ transition animation=fast in settings/display/animation=no

oc possible (use set cpu or no frills cpu)

old link to the rom http://www.mediafire...mb4njdzdnymhwgd

link to screenshots http://www.mediafire...7d6ei7xs75m2elz

for those who wanna have working phone...everybody i guess...replace system/app/phone.apk from old link to the system/app from first link...you would be able to receve and hear your call...

Edited by desalesouche

Guest D-D-

Testing it atm and I must say I love it. I only changed some images in the framework (the notification bacground is solid color now for me) and I can see that some numbers are not shown when calling.

For example if a contacts number is written with +38912345678 (+389 is countr code), the name wouldn't be shown, but if it's 012345678 the caller name would be shown. Is there a workaround for this?

Guest skykilla

hi all.here is link for a rom i managed to fix.

just try to port it first for training and fun...but some people like it.

so i tried and i managed to fix (i think) the reboot bug on incoming sms...

i add beat audio.beat is supposed to work with 2.3 minimum but i manage to make it work (or it is placebo effect and my imagination ^_^ )

installation=1/copy zip to sd.......2/make the 3 wipe and format system....3/flah the zip....4/reboot and enjoy....

waiting for your feed back....thx

link to the rom http://www.mediafire...mb4njdzdnymhwgd

link to screenshots http://www.mediafire...7d6ei7xs75m2elz

how you solved a sound problem?

Guest desalesouche

how you solved a sound problem?

hi.do you mean the bug about reboot on incoming sms?

i solved it reading many times stock froyo-kernel 32 topic.

on 2012-02-24 the bug was solved...so i studied difference beetwen 2012-02-24 and 2012-02-22 and i found. :)

solution was in system/lib/hw/lights.msm7k.... ^_^

Edited by desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

no, I mean loudness of a sound libaudiopolicy.so

i think i solved this adding beats audio files in system/bin -system/etc-system/lib but not these 3 following files... libcyanogen-dsp.so/libreverbwrapper.so/libvisualizer.so...

this method is for under 2.3 rom...for 2.3 rom and upper you do the same and you can add the 3 files if they're not in system/lib/soundfx

i would suggest to replace music apk with miui music v3 apk and add beats audio for a better sound in every rom...( i have done it with cm7.2 from pier11/with nice onyx from twrock and tried with last styx/and tested with 2 others nice 2.2.2 from um840 i will upload soon after few more tests...

Guest desalesouche

Testing it atm and I must say I love it. I only changed some images in the framework (the notification bacground is solid color now for me) and I can see that some numbers are not shown when calling.

For example if a contacts number is written with +38912345678 (+389 is countr code), the name wouldn't be shown, but if it's 012345678 the caller name would be shown. Is there a workaround for this?

sorry.i don't know :(

Guest skykilla

write in more detail that where to copy or make and lay out archive with folders

Edited by skykilla

Guest desalesouche

Dear desalesouche

Excellent work, But unfortunately it doesn't support Arabic language, Can you add it to your perfect rom

hi.try on the play market MoreLocale 2...tell me if this fix your problem...

Guest desalesouche

write in more detail that where to copy or make and lay out archive with folders

uploading archive...

basically what i have done.is changing build.prop. /adding file in bin..../in etc.../in libs creating module in lib and some more...this rom can be oc. will try to explain with more detail later...

Guest D-D-

ok.does it means changing phone apk?

Well I didn't completely change it, cause I was afraid that I would lose something like contacts sync or even the calling function.

I just downloaded and set another dialer as default (call log, dialing and everything).

Guest desalesouche

in this archive all insertion?

But sound files separate archive are necessary to me all only

I portiry 2.2.2 from м860

in this archive all insertion?

But sound files separate archive are necessary to me all only

I portiry 2.2.2 from м860

this archive is original rom for um840 .i have been working from this to port to u8220.

you cant take sound file from it .