low volume still!

Guest SWIM

Guest Davidoff59

If you have clockwork mod installed and your downloading a zip file, download straight to phone. If its a stock rom,I think it needs to be unzipped so best downloading to pc.

Guest Davidoff59

Its a different recovery with more options. Stock recovery which comes with the phone is limited to stop people messing up their phone basically. Clockwork mod opens up these options so you can back up the phone and flash custom roms.

I would do a bit of reading before doing anything to be honest or else you will get stuck and need some time consuming one to one advice if something goes wrong. It's interesting to read about android anyway and you will be learning stuff along the way.

Adb will be needed also and explaining it will confuse the hell out of you but when you have it installed and you are following instructions in a post, then it all makes sense.

Go on Google and do some searches and go from there.

• 1 month later...
Guest dakid1235

Did anyone figure out how to fun the missing Increasing/Ascending ringtone option. It is really annoying me.

I am on a 8815 rom updated manually by selecting to do so on my phone when i bought it.

Please help!

Guest glasgowdave

I am finding the volume is still very low and am missing the ascending/increasing volume option. I did the OTA update as soon as I got the phone.

Build number on phone status says B885.

Still with stock rom but unlocked and rooted now.

Would it be worth trying to install another rom or should I take it back to vodaphone?