How to add more languages to Android Keyboard?

Guest Diablik4c

Guest Diablik4c

Hello everybody!

Is there any possibility to add some more language settings and languages to android keyboard on this phones? for example: Russian, Chinese.

Thanks a lot!

Guest Diablik4c

maybe it's possible through root to change android keyboard apk or smthg like, plz tell me the pass to this files, that need to be changed. Cuz there're more languages in the stock rom, but they're couldn't be applied through keyboard settings.

Guest Diablik4c

yeah, it worked with menus, keyboard, etc., but the main problem is, that if you change your locale, this keyboard won't appear in keyboard settings, so it's impossible to install two keyboards. and it's the only thing that I need :) to use russian and english keyboards, but with stock keyboard, if it's possible. I suppose, since we have root rights on the phone it's not so hard to do.

Edited by Diablik4c

Guest Diablik4c

Ok. there was no way founded to use native one keyboard, so I've just installed gingerbread keyboard. worked perfect so far

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JBSCARFACE

Ok. there was no way founded to use native one keyboard, so I've just installed gingerbread keyboard. worked perfect so far

i download from the market android keyboard gingerbread + extra russian lang pack set it up works perfect i deleted all other keyboards