merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Thats what c3c0 said to do in his original post and it installed fine for me

i do all that but still the same problem !!!!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Have you flashed the base package first? v1.10.409. Link is on page 12.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Have you flashed the base package first? v1.10.409. Link is on page 12.

SOLVE IT sorry guys i use the older rom !!!!

THANKS GUY C3C0

Edited by merc1800k, 25 July 2012 - 07:03 PM.

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
why wifi work faster at cm9 roms than mokee???
maybe we can change something to make it faster???

iShubham

iShubham

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Chinese)
  • Twitter:@iShubhamRaj
Battery does superb with Wifi,Data,3G,sync OFF. But when its ON,it drains..Well thats not issue, since blade has weak battery.
I wanted to ask that any1 has succeded in finding that VOICE SEARCH like Siri (i saw in screenshots at mfunz.com)
any1 know how to enable?

Please visit my sites :
www.iToole.com - mostly iPhone related + Technology news
www.TasteOfAndroid.com - All Android related stuff

mrcake

mrcake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
I have it installed on mine, its in the menu under voice search.

bladexgalaxy

bladexgalaxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I've been following the posts it all worked out so far
but is not possible to download applications with google play
and appears a message "authentication failed google talk ..."
the gmail app working correctly

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
I think the OP of the thread is not so much active So better if it can be controlled via a new thread. Just my opinion because in mobile its very annoying to go in previous pages and download...OP please dont take it in other way..I mean C3CO can maintain the thread very well.

The Stkfigure

The Stkfigure

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Battery does superb with Wifi,Data,3G,sync OFF. But when its ON,it drains..Well thats not issue, since blade has weak battery.
I wanted to ask that any1 has succeded in finding that VOICE SEARCH like Siri (i saw in screenshots at mfunz.com)
any1 know how to enable?

Try using IRIS. You'll get it from the market

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Can anyone post the mediafire link of the latest rom??

Ar_jay

Ar_jay

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

I think the OP of the thread is not so much active So better if it can be controlled via a new thread. Just my opinion because in mobile its very annoying to go in previous pages and download...OP please dont take it in other way..I mean C3CO can maintain the thread very well.

Agreed.

There are a lot of patch fixes that need to be flashed over the top of the ROM and they are scattered over a number of pages. It would be useful if they could be conglomerated into a single post, perhaps best to make a new topic.

If C3C0 is up for it, it would be very useful. Thanks for everyone's work on this ROM, it has given my phone a new life.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Will do, but need to find time.
It would also be better to cumulate all these scattered updates into one ZIP to start with one ZIP and no updates.
This means I will integrate all hotfixes into basic original package and put it on my Goo

Edited by C3C0, 27 July 2012 - 09:50 AM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
That will be great C3C0. Hope it will be sooner we'll get a new happening thread...by the way can anyone upload the last update to mediafire??

Ar_jay

Ar_jay

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Okay thanks a lot, I don't mean to rush you at all, it would just be a great help to all of us here.

Another improvement I may suggest. On the notification pull down, I notice slide to remove notifications is still in place from CM7.2, but obviously because you have to slide to access the widget toggles, it doesn't really work. You have to slide really slowly on a removable notification to see what I am talking about.

It would be nice if you could change between the notifications and the widgets using just the buttons at the bottom, allowing the slide to remove notification feature to work properly. I am not sure if you are able to achieve this, but it would be really nice.

One more thing (again not a big deal but would improve the overall experience if you were interested) is that alarms don't show up in the lock screen, im not sure if this is intentional to keep the theme minimalistic, but it could still look nice if they were centred.

Again, thanks a lot!

EDIT: I thought about it, if it is possible to stop sliding to the left on the notification screen (no need to anyway because there are no pages to the left) then sliding to the left could remove notifications, and sliding to the right could change to widgets. Just an idea, I don't know how difficult this would be to implement.

Edited by Ar_jay, 27 July 2012 - 10:23 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Anybody willing to be my test monkey to try my new build before I make it public in a new thread?
It contains all my previous changes and patches + some additional features
like UI transition improvement + status bar soft buttons support..

Bruja

Bruja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Count me in if you need someone :)

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Anybody willing to be my test monkey to try my new build before I make it public in a new thread?

I love to do ...but please upload in mediafire or elsewhere for ease of access. :)

mckc001

mckc001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

yip

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Hello, you have some way to make a multilanguage patch for this rom http://www.modaco.co...am/page__st__60 (the penultimate post)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I tried this rom on skate but didn't like it much so I found it a waste of time to be honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users