C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
New Adreno libs are already in the rom

Themes - there're all all kinds of themes on market. Just search for 'cm7 theme'.
Some of them don't fully work since they are outdated and meant for previous versions of cm7.

Edited by C3C0, 27 May 2012 - 09:27 AM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Women
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4

New Adreno libs are already in the rom

Themes - there're all all kinds of themes on market. Just search for 'cm7 theme'.
Some of them don't fully work since they are outdated and meant for previous versions of cm7.

HM, I tried some of cm7 themes but they don't get fully implemented... so I tought there is a difference.
Of course I know where to find cm7 themes.

Edited by crnadakm, 27 May 2012 - 09:52 AM.

epicbattle wallpaper

muhahahaah

muhahahaah

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
This is really good.

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I have problems with proximity sensor((( it's not working

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Calibrate it in Device settings.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
calibrated, it still not working(

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Oo, it works, after rebooting)) thanx)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
By the way. There is a very useful setting: Settings / Display / In-accurate proximity
that can be used in case of problems with prox sensor even after calibration.
This setting will force phone to turn on the screen after call is ended.

xr529

xr529

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Does it work the included AdBlock? I still see some ads, not sure if bad settings or if AdFree is better.

Edited by xr529, 27 May 2012 - 04:22 PM.

uzb777

uzb777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:LG G2 (D802)
:)

Edited by uzb777, 27 May 2012 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Does it work the included AdBlock? I still see some ads, not sure if bad settings or if AdFree is better.

Have you updated the AdBlock list?

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
Are people overclocking this through the CPU Overclock settings, with its own governor, or the one within the CyanogenMod Settings or both..?
Does one override the other..?

xr529

xr529

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Have you updated the AdBlock list?

Yes, of course

Attached Files

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Are people overclocking this through the CPU Overclock settings, with its own governor, or the one within the CyanogenMod Settings or both..?
Does one override the other..?

Use one or the other. It makes no difference because they both are setting the same kernel parameters.
I prefer using "CPU OverClock" since it is quicker to access.
Be sure to set only one of them to set params at boot. Or make sure they are set the same way.

pandalorian

pandalorian

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Do you know any site for themes besides XDA's old themes thread and market's themes for cm7.2? :) Love this ROM!

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
After yesterday's update I got the message that DSP stopped and it FC all the time. Being a smartass ( :D ) I decided that the best option would be to delete it and I did so :D but now I can't answer my phone while on headset it just FC the Phone application...

Is there a way to reinstall it, I tried installing DSP.apk but it just can't...

epicbattle wallpaper

Der_Floo

Der_Floo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:customize my ZTE Skate, mobile phones, dance in tournaments and play drums :)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Der_Flooo, F_LOVES_J
great rom :) but after update the circle dissappear in launcher ?! how can i re-add it ?!

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

great rom :) but after update the circle dissappear in launcher ?! how can i re-add it ?!

Updated version has a different version of ADW, I can pm you the old one.

epicbattle wallpaper

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

After yesterday's update I got the message that DSP stopped and it FC all the time. Being a smartass ( :D ) I decided that the best option would be to delete it and I did so :D but now I can't answer my phone while on headset it just FC the Phone application...

Is there a way to reinstall it, I tried installing DSP.apk but it just can't...

Maybe there's a problem with your language version. Logcat would be useful to have.
Anyway, here is the update containing original non-translated (english and chinese only) DSPManager.
Flash via recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, reboot

P.S.: Mine is working OK with Slovak language set

Attached Files

Edited by C3C0, 27 May 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Der_Floo

Der_Floo

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:customize my ZTE Skate, mobile phones, dance in tournaments and play drums :)
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Der_Flooo, F_LOVES_J
yip pls do it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users