1. flash the attached zip in recovery
2. while rebooting select holo launcher
3. in the holo launcher hold ur finger anywhere on the screen and choose add shortcut
4. in the menu select advanced settings and choose any option , everything is part of the cyanogenmod settings and create one.
5. press the shortcut and go to the respective cm setting.
not everything changes the setting because lezo has its own different control. when I first said lezo is cm7 based nobody seemed to believe me.
the zip contains DSp manager , holo launcher, and modified cmparts.apk
New version of lezo rom 1.10.19:
Edited by alfu, 25 November 2012 - 01:16 PM.