Photo

ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

iShubham

iShubham

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Chinese)
  • Twitter:@iShubhamRaj
Yeah,funny..it actully should be 169MB total,than 169mb free..
And honestly, i found this as fsstest and long battery rom,even than mokee,i m a big mokee fan,but after finding this,i have chnged my opinion..
Also actully i did nt find ag in music,instead the lag i expreienced was on mokee,
In this rom i can start music+gallery+pdf reader on one time without lag..
In mokee if i start gallery with music On,music app would autoclose.. :/
Ill still try new updates from mokee..when they come,but ill eagerly wait for lezo updates

Please visit my sites :
www.iToole.com - mostly iPhone related + Technology news
www.TasteOfAndroid.com - All Android related stuff

alfu

alfu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Reading, sports, browsing.
  • Devices:zte blade

I have noticed one thing which is very much interesting..in Manage Applications> Running apps> the used and Free RAM details..
Free Ram is showing 169MB and is not degrading or increasing whereas the size of used RAM has always been fluctuating.
In idea blade we all know that it ships with 256 MB RAM out of which 90-100 MB taken by android system.
so if used RAM is 124 and free RAM is 169 then it will sumup to a total of 293 MB which is a miracle i think... :D
Dont know if anyone noticed this...Also I have noticed a major bug while playing music. It was lagging like a hell.So just moved to Mokee nandroid and happy with it...Anyways LEZO is a good ROM ..

any one of u noticed that whatever may be the case, how much you stop programs and services the free ram remains the same '169MB FREE'. what I guess the lezo people hacked it and instead of showing '169MB TOTAL' it is showing '169MB FREE' to mislead.

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
New Version of Lezo Rom ! http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php

When testing the new version, I will probably create a modified version, just do not know the day :)

iShubham

iShubham

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Chinese)
  • Twitter:@iShubhamRaj

any one of u noticed that whatever may be the case, how much you stop programs and services the free ram remains the same '169MB FREE'. what I guess the lezo people hacked it and instead of showing '169MB TOTAL' it is showing '169MB FREE' to mislead.

Yeah... but still its fake..
And yeah,i have downloaded new vrsn..i edited it myself ..removed many things..added new tones and all...,even put in sdcard,but had to leave home fr some reason..now eagerly waiting to reach home..so i can test it out :)

Please visit my sites :
www.iToole.com - mostly iPhone related + Technology news
www.TasteOfAndroid.com - All Android related stuff

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the last released version 1.9.7 of the Lezo) http://goo.gl/V74Xk

Modifications made by me:

- 360 Launcher V3.5 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- LatinIME set as the default keyboard (the keyboard was removed Chinese)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Standard language set to English

- Lezo theme manager removed

- Weather removed

- App Store Chinese removed

That's it, hope you like :)

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
i am on gustav'rom. is there Italian language?

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the last released version 1.9.7 of the Lezo) http://goo.gl/V74Xk

Modifications made by me:

- 360 Launcher V3.5 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- LatinIME set as the default keyboard (the keyboard was removed Chinese)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Standard language set to English

- Lezo theme manager removed

- Weather removed

- App Store Chinese removed

That's it, hope you like :)

For some reason i cannot open the download link. :S

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
no reply for italian language???
if it will be possible, this will be my official rom forever and ever!!!

alfu

alfu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

hai. Iam not a developeror skilled to add languages to this rom, i searched internet, tried some methods but gives me error. btw u can try a method but Iam not sure. try deodexing this rom using dsixda's Android kitchen, and then replace the settings.apk with any cm7 vanilla build and try. not at all a good idea but may be if you are interested ......

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

I do not have enough knowledge to add new languages ​​to this rom, I even looked for methods to add new languages ​​but always gave error.

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I'm sure this man http://www.modaco.co...er/932905-c3c0/ knows adding new languages ​​to this Rom, it was he who changed the Mokee Rom since I talked to him for him to add new languages ​​to this Rom, but he said he was not interested in it, but let's see almost every Friday, we update.

gustkitty

gustkitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade v880
Seriously, this is the best rom existing. battery performance and optimization ram never been so close.
But I still made ​​some modifications means that the particular left perfect for me. Particinei the Sd, (256 Swap), (512 Sd ext) to further improve the internal space and ram, and used draktremor script, was excellent, gets the hint.
Now you would think possible a translation / adaptation for language Portuguese Brazil? Congratulations for the work, and thank you very much if they give the possibility for other languages​​. thank you

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
fine. after 2 days of testing I can say this rom is very very good.
there are some negative points to be solved, however:
1) the bluetooth is active but does not detect any device. you have to try and try again. mokeeos not have this defect.
2) contacts without phone number can not be hidden, while in the other rom this is possible
3) is not multilingual.
4) on "network operators" (to find network operators) I always get "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly."

anyway congratulations for the great job done.

greetings
db

Edited by d_borghi, 08 September 2012 - 09:17 PM.

alfu

alfu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

I'm sure this man http://www.modaco.co...er/932905-c3c0/ knows adding new languages ​​to this Rom, it was he who changed the Mokee Rom since I talked to him for him to add new languages ​​to this Rom, but he said he was not interested in it, but let's see almost every Friday, we update.

thanks Gustavo for ur information. now do anyone of you got an idea to make him accept our request, like messaging or etc....

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

thanks Gustavo for ur information. now do anyone of you got an idea to make him accept our request, like messaging or etc....

If at least he gave the tutorial to add new languages, would be of great help.

alfu

alfu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

If at least he gave the tutorial to add new languages, would be of great help.

i cannot send him a message, it says he cannot receive a new message!!!

stapler85

stapler85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i feel like im the only one having a nightmare installing playstore back on, gapps package didnt work either, i did it via cwm update zip option, how does anyone install playstore back on this, when i did manage to install the apk it gave me server error message on play store..im so clost please help! other than that everything is working smooth, just very annoying because i cant download any apps

gustkitty

gustkitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade v880

i feel like im the only one having a nightmare installing playstore back on, gapps package didnt work either, i did it via cwm update zip option, how does anyone install playstore back on this, when i did manage to install the apk it gave me server error message on play store..im so clost please help! other than that everything is working smooth, just very annoying because i cant download any apps

I'm having the same problem. I install gapps, install all google sync, car home, google search, but the play never appears store before it worked perfect, I updated to 1.97, stopped working with the a2sd script darktremor tb oO!

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

i cannot send him a message, it says he cannot receive a new message!!!

I also tried and could not, I think the way is to go on topic Mokee and try to talk to him.

gustavo104

gustavo104

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I guess I'll have to stop using this rom, my signal drops and back of nowhere, does anyone know a solution, or I'll have to find another Rom?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users