[28/04/13] MIUI.v4 for the ZTE Blade_3.2.22

Guest sanek1804

Guest derpy

How can i flash Miui v4 2.6.29 in my Blade?

When i flash the zip file I find installation aborted (Status 7).

What system partition i need and what do I need to do to flash it right?

Thanks

Guest paulocostavct

Hi

I installed MIUI. v4 for the ZTE Blade _ 2 .6 . 29, 4 times and it always reboot and then bootloop. The first time i was changing the data settings and then reboot but stayed in bootloop for 20 min . I tried again this time was changing the language on the keyboard and a reboot and bootloop. I tried again and this time i rebooted the phone without making any changes but bootloop again. In my last attempt i didn't installed the parch and when i changed the network mode for 2G only rebooted. i gave up. i have a 220 MB data partition.

Can somebody tell me what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Edited by paulocostavct

Guest paulocostavct

Don't have bootloops? Lucky. How the hell is this rom installed? Does it needs something especial to install? Because for me the rom reboots and bootloops all the time? Can somebody help me?

Guest paulocostavct

I really would love some help because the OP sucks . I loved the rom except the rebooting and bootloop. I would like to know if it has to be installed like cfx or like a normal rom. Anybody knows were can i get this info? I would appreciate the help.

Guest ufizo

Installed normally. Full wipe, wiped /system.

First boot took a long time. Flashing gapps not required.

Default language ?russian?, no problems in changing it to english.

USB Mass storage worked, USB tether worked. Did not check for USB debugging, rarely use it anyways.

No Bootloop (obviously).

No reboot (in 13 hours of use).

WiFi ad-hocs not recognized in scan.

Everything else was fine.

But I switched back to Konsta-Kang nandroid that I made.

Guest ufizo

I agree that the OP is not very helpful, and I did leave a comment about it earlier.

Many people are crazy for MIUI, and this ROM is really promising.

Its surprising that this thread is not so active.

You are getting booploop? maybe your /system is not large enough?

Just check for this possibility, and try a 'full' wipe before install. By full I mean, also wipe /system, just to be sure.

I really would love some help because the OP sucks . I loved the rom except the rebooting and bootloop. I would like to know if it has to be installed like cfx or like a normal rom. Anybody knows were can i get this info? I would appreciate the help.

Guest paulocostavct

I agree that the OP is not very helpful, and I did leave a comment about it earlier.

Many people are crazy for MIUI, and this ROM is really promising.

Its surprising that this thread is not so active.

You are getting booploop? maybe your /system is not large enough?

Just check for this possibility, and try a 'full' wipe before install. By full I mean, also wipe /system, just to be sure.

Thanks for the help my data partition is 220 mb never had problems with bootloops including all ics, CM9 and aokp that's why i'm complaining about that. I posted before here with the same problems and no help at all. And you are right i don't understand why this thread it's so dead When i install a rom i have the habit of wiping everything i mean everything like formatting system, cache, data and dalvik cache too maybe i'm missing something?

Guest Hack3rr

I dont know why people make roms that have soo many problem and then never fix them, doesnt write proper change log, screens, I still cant sync my contacts from google or back up from sd card! This roms is the most sexy looking thing my blade has ever worn! but the dev sucks ass!

Guest ufizo

Thanks for the help my data partition is 220 mb never had problems with bootloops including all ics, CM9 and aokp that's why i'm complaining about that. I posted before here with the same problems and no help at all. And you are right i don't understand why this thread it's so dead When i install a rom i have the habit of wiping everything i mean everything like formatting system, cache, data and dalvik cache too maybe i'm missing something?

and bootloop means, that your device reboots while booting,.. you see the spash screen,.. and then the bootanim (grey android text in this case) ... and it reboots again?

Or, does it get stuck at bootanim?

If it is the later, how long did you wait?

Like I said, in my case, it did take a lot of time to boot.

Im just shooting in the dark.

Guest froskarino

start form miuiv4 2.6.29 until 2.7.6 i always stuck in bootanimation when i change language.

but when i use default language it's ok.

can you fix this buddy :)

thank's before :D