• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

trashbat

trashbat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
so i went out friday night and had one too many and unfortunately due to the inadequate depth if my pockets (and being pretty inebriated) my phone slid out abd hit the floor a couple of times.

it has held up surprisingly well cosmetically, the screen remains unscathed and there are only slight marks to the corners.

i have now ordered a case in the hope of protecting the phone fron further damage. however, if i tap or shake the phone there is a rattle around the area of the camera. does abyone else have this? could i have damaged its insides?

RussellS

RussellS

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Devices:Blade, Huawei G300, Jiayu G3
I can't detect any rattle from mine.

Make sure everything is still working ok like the camera, SD card access and SIM access, touch screen and LCD. If these are all ok then it may be a piece of plastic or something broken off inside. You could take the back cover off and check it out. I havn't had mine apart but you would normally find some very small Torx screws visible after removing the battery cover. Take these out and hopefully the rear cover will come off allowing to see what is causing the rattle.

Edited by RussellS, 28 May 2012 - 07:32 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
Yes you probably hae damaged a part of the phone if there is a rattling noise. Have you opened the back of the phone? Maybe your sim card slid out of the hole and isvrattling around.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
*rattling

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

pelago

pelago

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nokia N900

*rattling

(You can edit your own posts, by the way).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users