--- DELETE THIS ---

Guest tillaz

Dont know if this is because of this mod,but my antutu score went up,3D graphics looks higher for some reason,everytime I test with antutu,by 3D is either just under or just over 900.

post-796032-0-10001900-1339538013_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest ovecka

I haven't seen any problems with stability so far but I installed the zip like 7 hours ago so only time can tell.

u just flash it in CMR?

That's what I've done. :)

Edited by ovecka

Guest timfimjim

Nice one tillaz,I now have init.d so can run supercharger script without having to set to run on boot.

I just tried supercharger for the first time and so much of it went over my head haha! I didn't get a bootloop which I guess is a good thing but apart from that I have no idea what I just did haha!

Yeah it is a little confusing first time :lol:

I set option 6 for balanced memory,

option 21 nitro lag nulifyer,

kickass kernelizer script,

and option 4 on 3G supercharger.

After doing all those I set option 30 in main supercharger script to wipe all caches & reboot which makes it less likey to get a bootloop in future,then after reboot,I load up main supercharger script to see all scripts have loaded on boot.

Edited by Guest

Guest timfimjim

Yeah I chose 6 for memory, and i think I've got a pretty similar setup for the rest.

Don't know if it's just me but certain aspects of my phone seem pretty rapid now!!

But I still get a bit of lag on swiftkey X which is a bit annoying...

Yeah I still get a little lag sometimes,it is because we dont have overclock :lol:

I am not a big fan of overclocking,but that said,I do think overclocking in moderation is fine and can make a big difference on performance whilst not eating battery.When I had my skate I overclocked to 900Mhz that is only 100Mhz extra yet the performance increase was great.So I can imagine the g300 running at 1.1Ghz would be very nice indeed :D

But unfortunately it seems no kernel dev is working on this,we have had kernel source for a week or two now,but not even a hint of it :(

Does anyone know who overclocked the skate kernel,I should know as I had one,but I do not remember :blush:

(not saying that we should expect it the instant source is released,just expected to hear something if only hearsay)

It will be interesting to see how the g300 performs with a bit of nitrous oxide up its rear housing :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest timfimjim

Dunno. By the time I got a skate it already had overclock.. I know ceco did some work on the kernel but don't think he did the original overclock. I'm pretty sure he is capable though, as he added a new clock speed (200mhz). Why, what are you thinking jiko? AFAIK I don't think he was looking at getting a g300

Dunno. By the time I got a skate it already had overclock.. I know ceco did some work on the kernel but don't think he did the original overclock. I'm pretty sure he is capable though, as he added a new clock speed (200mhz). Why, what are you thinking jiko? AFAIK I don't think he was looking at getting a g300

I already asked ceco last week,but he is unable to do it at this time.

I have PM'd tillaz as he will most likely know.

The reason I asked who the dev is who overclocked skate kernel is because that is the last device I had so I might know of that dev and when I ask him if he can overclocked g300 he will hopefully feel sorry for us poor g300ers with no Turbo engine and help.lol

Edited by Guest

Ah K.K same dev who overclocked the Blade!

He has a huawei too so maybe he can help.

Edit: pm sent,maybe he will help,maybe not,but if no ask no get right.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

Ah K.K same dev who overclocked the Blade!

He has a huawei too so maybe he can help.

Edit: pm sent,maybe he will help,maybe not,but if no ask no get right.

we can bribe him... ;) lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest efix_LT

# Phone will not wake up from hitting the volume rocker

ro.config.hwfeature_wakeupkey=0

This is benefit? NOT. Maybe for incoautious pressing? Useless...

Guest Dazzozo

This is benefit? NOT. Maybe for incoautious pressing? Useless...

How is it? Maybe you want to adjust volume without waking the device?

Guest efix_LT

How is it? Maybe you want to adjust volume without waking the device?

This thing works right after waking phone, no need unlock

Guest davepwsmith

Does this work on ICS? I know that the v6 supercharger has problems on ICS due to changes in how things work, and requires a patched services.jar...