Any idea how to take a screenshot ?

Guest mack_

Guest mack_

I ve been trying to take screenshots to no avail,any one know how to do it or do i need to download an app(i dont have root)

Guest FrankieADZ

try look for a screenshot app from the store. theres 1 which doesnt need a root...but a few need your phone to be rooted.

Guest mack_

try look for a screenshot app from the store. theres 1 which doesnt need a root...but a few need your phone to be rooted.

Thanks alot :)

Guest Gnaver

Download HiSuite from huawei site, enable usb debugging, install drivers (automatically) and click on screenshot and just navigate to screen what you want to take and click on image :)

Guest SolitaryCZ

So far only Screenshot ER (demo) worked for me... it needs rooted phone, but only this one applied workaround that made screenshots colors correct. Other apps took pictures with strong greenish tint and that was it.

• 7 months later...

Hmm... there is built in screenshot key combination i know it ...

Once i was clicking some buttons by accident while doing something else and i heard camera sound. I did go to pictures and there was a screenshot of my phone... I did try to repet key combination but unsucessfuly.

When i find the what triggers screenshot i will report it here :)

Power button + volume down button :) :)

Edited by k0va

Hmm... there is built in screenshot key combination i know it ...

Once i was clicking some buttons by accident while doing something else and i heard camera sound. I did go to pictures and there was a screenshot of my phone... I did try to repet key combination but unsucessfuly.

When i find the what triggers screenshot i will report it here :)

Power button + volume down button :) :)

Haha we already knew that...around 1 year ago ;)

• 3 weeks later...