BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

send me your unlock code in mp

Random codes will just lock up your phone, I presume you've still had no luck with Orange France? Did they actually take 60(?) euros from your credit?

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one
I was thinking of asking Modaco member "Arr Too" if he could help us with th unlock ?
he was the guy who cracked the code for the ZTE Blade for all those who didn't know !

anyway do you think we should ask him for his thoughts on the unlocking of the device ?

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,639 posts
Didn't he just find out that ZTE Bluebolt used the same unlock codes and there was a free generator available?

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Didn't he just find out that ZTE Bluebolt used the same unlock codes and there was a free generator available?

http://www.modaco.co...code-algorithm/

ive sent him a pm to see if he could help, you never know :)

ayziaa

ayziaa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4, LG G Pad
  • Twitter:@Ayziaa

the same codes than the osd?

Android folder music player for holo lovers :https://play.google....=fr.ayziaa.App2

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Orange Intel Inside

Random codes will just lock up your phone, I presume you've still had no luck with Orange France? Did they actually take 60(?) euros from your credit?

i know that (about random code)
i'll never pay for something i can i have free ,- i've buyed their f*ck!ng phone and unlock the first for free (before i send it under warranty ) .

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

the same codes than the osd?

no no no flibblesan was refering to the ZTE Blade using the same unlock codes as the ZTE Bluebolt,,,,,,you just skipped a few posts and misread !

ayziaa

ayziaa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

no no no flibblesan was refering to the ZTE Blade using the same unlock codes as the ZTE Bluebolt,,,,,,you just skipped a few posts and misread !

Ho ok. It would have been too good to be true. Did you had any word from Arr Too?

Android folder music player for holo lovers :https://play.google....=fr.ayziaa.App2

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
remove

Edited by shootomanUK, 22 November 2012 - 10:02 PM.

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
no not yet, but i dont know if he has been on here recently ?

we'll just have to wait :unsure:

DumonKri

DumonKri

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
I'm really tempted to phone up orange and try and convince them to give me an unlock code. I've recently topped up to activate the sim. After missing out on the nexus 4 i'm a bit gutted i still can't use the OSD. My crescent just isn't in the same class.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

I'm really tempted to phone up orange and try and convince them to give me an unlock code. I've recently topped up to activate the sim. After missing out on the nexus 4 i'm a bit gutted i still can't use the OSD. My crescent just isn't in the same class.

It'll cost you just 25p to ask, I did 7 days ago(still waiting) after 2 months of the OSD and she put it through with no complaints although I have had this number for over 2 years so I'm not sure what they actually check.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Voilà !

Orange send me the right code today !
There was an error in the code (it's that when you use a a keyboard phone like a desktop keyboard )

So ,now ,i'll try to root it and sell it .
Bye 0range and their smartphone ,it's the last deal i'll make with them in my life !

PS: i need all your unlock code to create a generator ,please send them in pm !

Edited by Atlask, 23 November 2012 - 10:33 PM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Voilà !

Orange send me the right code today !
There was an error in the code (two false number -it's that when you use a a keyboard phone like a desktop keyboard )

So ,now ,i'll try to root it and sell it .
Bye 0range and their smartphone ,it's the last deal i'll make with them in my life !

PS: i need all your unlock code to create a generator ,please send them in pm !

But if it's now unlocked you don't need to sell it surely? There's a British saying "cutting your nose off to spite your face". I don't know if that translates into French but selling a very powerful unlocked phone when you would have to spend a lot more to get the equivalent seems senseless.

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

But if it's now unlocked you don't need to sell it surely? There's a British saying "cutting your nose off to spite your face". I don't know if that translates into French but selling a very powerful unlocked phone when you would have to spend a lot more to get the equivalent seems senseless.

Maybe because i've friends with this same phone ?!

"Random codes will just lock up your phone"

Not on simlock ,i've tried more 5 times with wrong code and it never lock .
There's no counter on SP-Lock ;)
Want to try bruteforce with an Atom ^^ ?

ayziaa

ayziaa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Me I'm stuck with this phone I can't use because I change for virgin mobile in france. Turn out virgin mobile is no longer using exclusively orange network or something like that, so I it doesn't work. You have no idea how happy it would make me if someone could find the code pattern. I really get what Atlask os feeling right now. In france orange is like the worth thing you can find in a compagny, there are unpolite, unrespectful of the law and there are the most blood suckers that I have ever seen. At some point they even called my grand mother to tell her that she would have to pay her bill and she didn't even got the letter of the bill at the moment. That tells you are they are and I could understand how people would never want to have anything to do with them. This phone is a very good piece of hardware for a great price but if I had to do it again I would never buy it even at the price I got it on ebay. I'm suck now with this link with orange, I'm gonna have to call them, beg them to give me an unlock code in a month, they are probably gonna ask me to wait. Anyway it's my fault, I know it!

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Maybe because i've friends with this same phone ?!

"Random codes will just lock up your phone"

Not on simlock ,i've tried more 5 times with wrong code and it never lock .
There's no counter on SP-Lock ;)
Want to try bruteforce with an Atom ^^ ?

Don't see what phone your friends own has to do with it but it's your money.

As for locking the phone, I think Ricky mentioned a limit of 10 before going through CS to get it unlocked again. I don't know where he got the figure but the man is a fount of knowledge.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Me I'm stuck with this phone I can't use because I change for virgin mobile in france. Turn out virgin mobile is no longer using exclusively orange network or something like that, so I it doesn't work. You have no idea how happy it would make me if someone could find the code pattern. I really get what Atlask os feeling right now. In france orange is like the worth thing you can find in a compagny, there are unpolite, unrespectful of the law and there are the most blood suckers that I have ever seen. At some point they even called my grand mother to tell her that she would have to pay her bill and she didn't even got the letter of the bill at the moment. That tells you are they are and I could understand how people would never want to have anything to do with them. This phone is a very good piece of hardware for a great price but if I had to do it again I would never buy it even at the price I got it on ebay. I'm suck now with this link with orange, I'm gonna have to call them, beg them to give me an unlock code in a month, they are probably gonna ask me to wait. Anyway it's my fault, I know it!

I must admit, Orange France seems like a very different beast to the UK arm. Are all the French carriers like that or is it really just Orange?

ayziaa

ayziaa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

I must admit, Orange France seems like a very different beast to the UK arm. Are all the French carriers like that or is it really just Orange?

all carrier can have a poor service, indian support ect and that's normal because you can't get low prices and great service but orange is the only one that can make you want to kill them by there attitude. A fews years back there has been a lot of sucides in france telecom, that tells you about there managment and how they treat people.

Edited by ayziaa, 24 November 2012 - 09:31 AM.

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

In France ,before February 2012 ,there're only 3 providers : Orange / Sfr (vodafone) / Bouygues
the price of mobile contract was per exemple 25£ = 1 or 2 hours + data 1go )
And in February come a new provider ,Free . This provider offer unlimited voice / sms /3g data for 17£ ( no error on price =) ) without contract
Since this day ,the 3 big providers lost a lot of their customers and they use a bad politic to block them with some strategy
You know why you "ll see some frenchies coming here to ask their unlock code and quit this provider ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users