This is an extremely early project (probably just over a week or so). It is not intended for daily use yet. Only flash if you know what you're doing. You have to flash Superuser separately (link given below) and Google apps as normal. You must flash CyanogenMod 9 before flashing this... for now.
You need a 200MB system partition minimum for this ROM (160MB without Google apps). Stock partition layout is ideal but if you are having problems such as missing Google apps, use the TPT at the bottom of the post.
For those who have no idea what Ice Cream Sandwich looks like...
This ROM is suitable for the Orange San Francisco II, the T-Mobile Vivacity and the Telenor Touch Plus. This is a little side-project from tilal6991 and me that brings Ice Cream Sandwich in a "pure" form with only essential modification to get it to work.
- Android 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
- Adreno 200 ARMv6 GPU drivers for awesome 3D performance - Ice Cream Sandwich running smooth on the Crescent!
- Hardware acceleration!
- Device: github.com/AOSPFusionX/aospfusionx_device_zte_blade2
- Proprietaries: github.com/Dazzozo/proprietary_vendor_zte
- Kernel: github.com/CyanogenMod/zte-kernel-msm7x27
- Project: github.com/AOSPFusionX
Instructions:(have some sense and read them)
- Grab the ROM and Google apps (links below) and stick them on your SD.
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Grab the Vivacity/Touch Plus kernel for correct touchscreen support - the one packaged with the ROM is for San Francisco II users.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Kernel
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> A2SD
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Run through the first time setup, language, date/time, Google account etc.
- Have fun!
- ROM (04/06/2012): http://crescent.theb...spfx-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....TnJHa3QyU1BfbEU
- Google apps (29/04/2012): http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip
- Superuser: http://androidsu.com/superuser/
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Kernel (12/07/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-ics-p736e.zip or https://docs.google....OTZoTHVaRWR0eWM
- Optional: Darktremor A2SD scripts (31/03/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-a2sd-ext3.zip or https://docs.google....Z0RqTkhkOXNZZnM
- Optional: Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (11/04/2012): http://crescent.theb...s-ba-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....NnZlcDJUdXFjOUE
- Optional: NinjehKitteh's improved Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation (05/05/2012): http://www.mediafire...si85412sn84iaa1
200mb system, 40mb cache, 200mb data: Orange San Francisco II | T-Mobile Vivacity
For more information visit: http://android.modac...-vivacity-tpts/ - this TPT is Option 4.
- tilal6991 - for being the star of the show regarding this ROM - I only really kept the Crescent up to scratch with it.
- Fuzzra - awesome work with the original device configuration for CyanogenMod 9.
- TomGiordano - the ZTE overlord.
- fr0do - the awesome Vivacity guinea-pig with getting the buttons fixed up over on CyanogenMod 9.
- Google, and the entire Android Open Source Project!
- Josef Prusa
- MadEye Moody
Edited by Dazzozo, 12 July 2012 - 03:54 PM.