CM7.2 rom by Youpi666 and The Pasto.
Many thanks to the Pasto for all ! You're a great teacher !
- CM7.2 sources update
- correction of memory killer values for A1
- last kernel directly add
- Some new kernel things :
debug mode off : smoother rom
SIO scheduler add and fix by default for oc
del one or two unuseful things
- CM default autobrightness values, works great and usable. If you want better auto brightness, tweak it in the CMsetting (see post 2 for how to activate it)
- correction of the light sensor delay.
Final version (24/06/2012)
- fix some build problem, more stable and smooth
- adjust some values, rom is faster
- Final cm7.2
- Fix camcoder lib problem
- Fix double blink and some screen problem
- fix call/message led (see post 2 !)
- smoother light sensor
- new touch recovery
Update 1 (10/06/2012)
- Fix light sensor.
- change default scheduler, better oc.
- change dalvik heapsize to 32m, better stability.
- all the cyanogen RC3 fix till today : http://changelog.bbq...#/cm7/undefined
What is working :
New partition layout, more place.
New liquid Next app, based on the CM9 one :
- SVS undervolt function for strong oc (suggested values accorde to this http://www.modaco.co...ol#entry1924649
- New freemem function for A1 user : just check and say hello to multitasking.
- a2sd (If you don't have a good class SD don't use it, it could lag the system)
All the CM7.2 change
How to Install:
- Users with CM9 or CM7.2 or MIUI v4
- Click menu button, and select "Install OpenRecoveryScript" and answer yes to the questions.
- Wait for installation end. You've touch recovery automatically working
- Choose "Browse compatible ROMs" from GooManager.
- Browse to "thepasto/CM7.2" folder and select "Update-cm7.2-20120811.zip", Click on "Begin download".
- Select "Download gapps package"
- Now reboot to recovery and flash above download packages, or use "Flash Roms" option from GooManager.
NOTE1: File downloaded form GooManager app are located in /sdcard/goomanager forlder.
NOTE2: Installation process in recovery could take a bit. Just wait When installation is finished, select wipe dalvick-cache.
- Users with other roms
- Download and install CWM Recovery (install istruction on 2nd post)
- Be sure to wipe all
- Flash rom zip file
- Flash update
- Follow first 3 steps of above guide, to update your recovery
Download the zip
Flash the zip (no sign, no wipe)
Only UPDATE ROM
Choose "Browse compatible ROMs" from GooManager.
Browse to "thepasto/CM7.2" folder and select "Update-cm7.2-20120811.zip"
reboot to recovery and flash above download package WITHOUT SIGNCHECK
Rom file :http://tinyw.in/cRwq
Windows Drivers : http://goo.gl/IJ9yi
CWM Recovery : [Mediafire] [Gdrive] (select File->Download)
Gapps : http://cmw.22aaf3.co...0828-signed.zip
Beats Audio for Liquid :http://www.mediafire...wzhsmoj177d7hg1
Edited by youpi666, 14 August 2012 - 04:20 PM.