MCR - MoDaCo.one for the HTC One X S4 (Sense + Vanilla) new: 2.23 based!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest georgeism

Thanks for the rom, very nice. I use the HTC branded car dock and when I put the phone in the dock, I see the car mode icon in the notification bar, however it doesn't launch the car home app. In fact I can't find the google car home app installed nor can I find it in the play store. Any ideas?

Guest Chris Gay

Only issue I have noticed so far is when in a contacts details and I select the Join option from the menu, people force closes.

Edit: This is when using the Vanilla rom

Edited by Chris Gay

Guest PaulOBrien

Only issue I have noticed so far is when in a contacts details and I select the Join option from the menu, people force closes.

Edit: This is when using the Vanilla rom

Cheers, will investigate.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Changelog

29th June (changes to kitchen in preperation for updated prebake)

• Updated Google apps to latest releases after I/O
  • Added Google Currents (latest version, new icon)
  • Added Google Ears music recognition widget
  • Added Play Store Magazines (region dependent).

Guest twistedddx

Hmm originalproblem this post was about im taking back, I flashed an old ROM by mistake.

Loving the ROM and the kitchen options paul! :)

Edited by twistedddx

Guest Blackrabbits

Wonderful ROM Paul! I'm running into an issue on the vanilla pre-bake. I'm unable to watch videos through either the camera app or gallery apps.

Guest PaulOBrien
Wonderful ROM Paul! I'm running into an issue on the vanilla pre-bake. I'm unable to watch videos through either the camera app or gallery apps.

Will investigate...

P

Guest Wayne Rosetti

Hi Paul. Kitchen not working. Getting 404 Not Found error. Tried numerous times, different browsers, over period of an hour.

Error message: The requested URL /cache/1342575553/180712-0339-Ir1-modacocustomrom-evita-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-e8f11123f91192192ef08a39820353d7.zip was not found on this server.

Any ideas?

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul. Kitchen not working. Getting 404 Not Found error. Tried numerous times, different browsers, over period of an hour.

Error message: The requested URL /cache/1342575553/180712-0339-Ir1-modacocustomrom-evita-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-e8f11123f91192192ef08a39820353d7.zip was not found on this server.

Any ideas?

Should be resolved now...

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Ir2, based on the 2.23.707.2 release, is now in the kitchen. I'm updating the topic details now and prebakes will be up later today! :)

P

Hey Paul,

Do you happen to have a HQ camera mod that will work with ir2? I would love to see that as a kitchen option :D

I tried to push the files from Scott's CleanMods for 2.23 and set the permissions, but then the camera app wouldn't show in the launcher.

Enjoying the rom so far though. Thanks again!

Guest juicejuice

Latest build working great here. One question - I'm missing the HTC Clock app that came with the One XL. Any way I can add that back in? Does it just need an APK?