Guest raverrr

Guest raverrr

Mokee

Based on CM7 by Dazzozo

-

Not working:

-Flashlight (no surprise there)

-bluetooth (hopefully easy fix)

-Titanium backup is unable to gain root access but other things that need root work.(beats me)

Working:

-Everything else as far as I know

To install this ROM you must have clockworkmod recovery.

This is the procedure to follow:

> Make a backup of your current ROM!!!

> Download a copy of Mokee

> Put it on your SD card

> Boot into recovery

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

> Install zip from sd card

> Choose zip from sd card

MD5: ASAP (I've tested it myself but realy dont have time right now, gota shoot)

Thanks to:

Mokee team

Dazzozo for bringing CM7 to the crescent

cnadakm for porting Mokee to the skate

C3CO

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

This is ported from the skate. Can I use those screenies later? Saves me a job :)

Well they're from the Skate post so I'd ask the author, I wouldn't think it's a problem if you're gonna credit properly. :)

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

don't blame you. It's brilliant I'm loving it. :)

are you porting it now? I can't wait to try it out. What's working and what isn't? Oh wow, my patience level just dropped to an all time low.

I want it now! :wacko:

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

are you porting it now? I can't wait to try it out. What's working and what isn't? Oh wow, my patience level just dropped to an all time low.

I want it now! :wacko:

According to the previous posts, it's coming tonight sometime and most things appear to be working but raverrr will be fixing any problems as soon as possible as he normally does!

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

According to the previous posts, it's coming tonight sometime and most things appear to be working but raverrr will be fixing any problems as soon as possible as he normally does!

I meant is he in the process of doing it silly. You know, since he could be doing something else and just commenting on the post? I'm not being a pushie. I'm just expressing my excitement for it. Chill :lol:

Edited by UnbelievablyScrewed

Guest raverrr

I meant is he in the process of doing it silly. You know, since he could be doing something else and just commenting on the post? I'm not being a pushie. I'm just expressing my excitement for it. Chill :lol:

Nope,I'm working at my actual job at the moment lol.(or atleast that's what my boss thinks). I already have it running on my crescent. No major issues to report.

Guest Mtman1

or atleast that's what my boss thinks

:D

Maybe you should have a look at the blade version, I think it looks nicer. Eagerly waiting... :)

Edited by Mtman1

Guest raverrr

:D

Maybe you should have a look at the blade version, I think it looks nicer. Eagerly waiting... :)

I used the Skate version purely because that was the page i was browsing when i thought..."i want that" :)

Guest raverrr

@raverr

Did you try to copy over btld and bt_testmode.sh from /bin? That fixes Bluetooth on the Skate.

Pass. i'll have a look tomorrow.Bit busy now

Guest gabriwinter

flashed all seems OK, btw I got TB working with no root problem after installing superuser from market.

great job man really apreciated,

Guest Dazzozo

@raverr

Did you try to copy over btld and bt_testmode.sh from /bin? That fixes Bluetooth on the Skate.

These are only present in the stock ROM as at the moment they don't work properly in CM7 (and I assume they're also missing from this).

@raverrr

You're more than welcome to attempt the fix, though. Bear in mind you will have to adjust init.blade2.rc accordingly to create the services. The issue is my current focus.

Edit:

Wait, does Bluetooth not work at all or is it Wi-Fi dependent?

If it doesn't work at all you want to look at your hciattach service (and maybe the hcd files).

Edited by Dazzozo