Photo

[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

* * * * * 25 votes

• Please log in to reply
1485 replies to this topic

Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade/CM10.1 by KonstaT
Hi KonstaT,
Many thanks for what seems to be the most stable ICS rom available for now! ;)
Been running it since yesterday evening, played with the settings for a few hours to make it look my way and no bug nor slowdown identified.
Congrats for the good job and thanks again!
Now the question is: I got quite used to AOKP's numerous settings since I flashed Burstlam's AOKP, so will I be able to get back to CM9's more simple settings...? :D

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Hi, KonstaT! Thanks for great rom! But if it's not too hard maybe you could make center clock mod for it? I think many people would like it.
Thanks in advance! You're the best blade dev))
PS and maybe circle battery mod. I loved them on SS

It would be quite simple to do a center clock mod as a separate add-on. I would rather have it as a setting under Settings -> System -> Status bar. I'm sure that someone will eventually add this feature to CM9, so I'm not going to waste my time/energy on it.

KonstaT, could you write a date of your last release into a title of the topic? you know, if someone looks at the title and he knows if there is a new build or not

Done.

With the new fingerprint (N880E) Pro Zombie Soccer is show as not compatible with our devices (previusly it was. I bought it during the "becausewemay" deals). Is there any way I can restore the original ZTE Blade fingerprint?

There is no such thing as ZTE Blade fingerprint, because there is no official ICS for Blade. ;) CM9 for Blade normally has a market fingerprint from Nexus S, I used it from N880E because it's at least a ZTE device.

It's in the build.prop. Change lines ro.build.description and ro.build.fingerprint.

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:The 300
How do I put this Rom on my phone......(dont cuss me please, I'm a bit confused about how to do this) :wacko:

I Have Swedish snow RL7 on my phone.

Phone Specs:

TPT upgraded Gen2

Current Partition Size

System:215mb

Data:203mb

Cache:37mb

1-Do I flash the same way as I put Swedish Snow..?

Do I wipe Data,factory and Dalvik?

OR

2-Do I have to use a TPT method, if I do have use TPT, which one should use..?

3-Do I have to do anything to my SD card..?

Any help would be welcomed :)

matt4321

matt4321

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Android (clearly)
  • Devices:Xperia T, Xoom (MZ604)
  • Twitter:@mattturnbull3

How do I put this Rom on my phone......(dont cuss me please, I'm a bit confused about how to do this)

I Have Swedish snow RL7 on my phone.

Phone Specs:

TPT upgraded Gen2

Current Partition Size

System:215mb

Data:203mb

Cache:37mb

1-Do I flash the same way as I put Swedish Snow..?

Do I wipe Data,factory and Dalvik?

OR

2-Do I have to use a TPT method, if I do have use TPT, which one should use..?

3-Do I have to do anything to my SD card..?

Any help would be welcomed

You won't need to TPT as your system partition is by far large enough!
I would recommend doing a nandroid backup and then you just need to wipe data/factory reset (I also format /system but I don't think it's required) and then flash the zip file as normal like you did with SS

Edited by matt4321, 16 June 2012 - 09:59 AM.

Xperia T

Motorola Xoom - MZ604

ZTE Blade (Retired)

Follow Me

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

(I also format /system but I don't think it's required) and then flash the zip file as normal like you did with SS

Cheers Matt for the quick reply and help

How would I format/system....?

matt4321

matt4321

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Android (clearly)
  • Devices:Xperia T, Xoom (MZ604)
  • Twitter:@mattturnbull3

Cheers Matt for the quick reply and help

How would I format/system....?

In clockworkmod its under 'mounts and storage'

Xperia T

Motorola Xoom - MZ604

ZTE Blade (Retired)

Follow Me

sej7278

sej7278

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

2mb is fine. Play won't even use the cache if it is that small. And I think it was sej who was having trouble with rom manager?

yes rommanager is the only app that has a problem with 2mb cache, i tpt'd to 4mb and seems fine now. play/market never had a problem.

avkov

avkov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It would be quite simple to do a center clock mod as a separate add-on. I would rather have it as a setting under Settings -> System -> Status bar. I'm sure that someone will eventually add this feature to CM9, so I'm not going to waste my time/energy on it.

Oh that's a pity(( But in order I want to do it myself. Is systemui/layout/status_bar.xml the only file I need to edit??

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

In clockworkmod its under 'mounts and storage'

Thanks Matt.... :)

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

No, I increased it for a reason. It shouldn't be used anyway unless you're using it to kill some misbehaving app. Use the ICS multi-tasking view to close unneeded apps.

There is a patch in the gerrit that will make the delay even longer than it is here.

yeah that is better
sometimes the app gets killed instead of going back

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco