[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Hey, Is the encryption working? Im trying to crypt my phone and it's been over 1 hour and it hasent even restarted yet..

The lights just go off.. do i need to tap it each 15 seconds?

And roph, how can you reach 768Mhz stable with this rom? teach me master :P

It's just luck of the binning draw as to how good a chip you get. The MSM7227 runs at 800Mhz stock (a so called turbo) in the ZTE Skate. I don't have any problems at 768Mhz. My buddy's san fran will reboot if he runs it that fast though. 768 is stable for me, but I've had random reboots at 787 Mhz, and the phone can also get mighty warm. I use smartassv2 as my CPU governor.

Edited by Roph

Hi,

Is the black (or white screen) issue solved in the latest upgrade ? Or is there any chance to see it solved in CM9 ? I'm also using touchdown and I'm seeing the same issue there as well, and in my case, it's really not occasional...

I can't see this issue mentionned in CM10, does it mean it would be solved in this version... I'm awaiting for CM10 to leave DEV status before upgrading, not sure it's mature enough already...

By the way, is there an easy upgrade path from CM9 to CM10, or does it go through a full wipe ?

Thanks

Guest elrond_bs

Full wipe of course, it's not only different ROM, it's different Android version!

@stefeman : Overclocking is very different for each phone's chip. My GEN2 European Blade is not very stable even at 690 Mhz. I believe the chips on the first Blades they sold (GEN1) are better and overclockable. Ours - not so much. Also high overclock wears the phone's CPU more quickly.

Guest the_fox

Hey, quick question (I've scanned the thread but didn't come across anyone with the same problem): I've updated to the newest version 2 days ago (full whipe, as always) and am having the following annoying issue:

Whenever my gps pops on (foursquare, navigation, traffic app, ...) my mobile data goes haywire. It still shows the H-icon for HSDPA but the reception indicator goes white instead of blue (no contact with google servers) and just stays that way. The only way to get data back is switching to 2G and back to 3G. But when I'm in a low coverage zone with only 2G I have a problem. I can't switch to 3G (not available) and putting it in flight mode for a couple of seconds also does nothing. Only thing that works at that time is a reboot...

So, did anyone else experience this, and have a possible fix?

Hey, quick question (I've scanned the thread but didn't come across anyone with the same problem): I've updated to the newest version 2 days ago (full whipe, as always) and am having the following annoying issue:

Whenever my gps pops on (foursquare, navigation, traffic app, ...) my mobile data goes haywire. It still shows the H-icon for HSDPA but the reception indicator goes white instead of blue (no contact with google servers) and just stays that way. The only way to get data back is switching to 2G and back to 3G. But when I'm in a low coverage zone with only 2G I have a problem. I can't switch to 3G (not available) and putting it in flight mode for a couple of seconds also does nothing. Only thing that works at that time is a reboot...

I have the same problem. very annoying... Happens with Google Maps and Met Office when they use GPS.

Any idea how to resolve the problem?

Guest mickeystar

need help just flashed from swedish snow to this rom using gen1 to gen2 tpt (as phone was originally gen 1 but i updated to gen 2 ) flashed rom but then got stuck on the cyanogen mod boot screen for 5 mins so i took battery out is that a problem? ps i didnt install the gapps yet

i try entering recovery mode but just keep getting onto the same cyanogenmod flash image please help!!!

http://www.modaco.com/forum/453-zte-blade-libra-blademodacocom/

Edited by mickeystar

Guest dreis911

need help just flashed from swedish snow to this rom using gen1 to gen2 tpt (as phone was originally gen 1 but i updated to gen 2 ) flashed rom but then got stuck on the cyanogen mod boot screen for 5 mins so i took battery out is that a problem? ps i didnt install the gapps yet

i try entering recovery mode but just keep getting onto the same cyanogenmod flash image please help!!!

http://www.modaco.co...blademodacocom/

The first boot may take a lot of time! You should have left it for a little while longer.

Have you removed the battery??? Remove it and then try the Recovery again.

Then,....If I were in your shoes, I would wipe everything and then flash the ROM again (and if you are going to use the GApps do it then) and after flashing both, restart the Phone.

By the way, have you used Konsta's Gen1toGen2 tpt at the beginning of the topic???

Edited by dreis911

Guest mickeystar

The first boot may take a lot of time! You should have left it for a little while longer.

Have you removed the battery??? Remove it and then try the Recovery again.

Then,....If I were in your shoes, I would wipe everything and then flash the ROM again (and if you are going to use the GApps do it then) and after flashing both, restart the Phone.

By the way, have you used Konsta's Gen1toGen2 tpt at the beginning of the topic???

yes i used gen1 to gen 2 tpt , it was stuck on boot sscreen for at least 6/7 mins, even when i took battery out and back itd be same

i wasnt able to enter clockwork mode either by booting with vol key, it just went to the same boot flash screen

i was able to put on gen1 to gen2 tpt from the amphoras website, and install swedish snow

but i really want to have ics, i used this rom before but couldnt get wifi to work!

now am scared to flash to ics as i may mess up it, and dont want to go trhough effort of installing apps again

i mainly want a rom for speed/internet browsing (not hd videos or youtube) just browser, and music playing, good battery life. an up to date rom

but also still have functions such as bluetooth, dont need voice search

swedish snow seems better than before as apps are less buggy

Edited by mickeystar

Guest dreis911

Why the gapps dont appear ?

I made the full wipe, installed the ROM and after the gapps zip. But when I start the OS only appear the Play Store

What GApps version did you install?

This one from the first post of this topic?

Edited by dreis911

Guest Loki86

my blade was sold gen1

i convert in gen with G1-G2 v10a

i see here http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts maybe the best for ics or jb are G1-G2 v10f or G1-G2 v10 stock

how can i change my partion?

now my phone is gen2, can i use g1-g2 tpt or there is other way?

what are the best partition? first post says 138 mb system, so what is the best tpt for ics?

Edited by Loki86

Guest the_fox

I have the same problem. very annoying... Happens with Google Maps and Met Office when they use GPS.

Any idea how to resolve the problem?

*shameless bump*

Noone else with the same problem, or a possible solution?

Guest thewild

*shameless bump*

Noone else with the same problem, or a possible solution?

Yes, I'va had this problem on all ICS or JB ROMs.

I'm back on GB now and everything is fine again, GPS and data work together nicely in both SS RLS7 and MokeeOS.

Guest antmanfersil

Just to say that this is the best ICS ROM out there for the blade. Faster and more stable than ColdfusionX. Smooth as hell! Altough i sometimes get a reboot or two (but even so, less than with cm7), for people like me, who like to play games, it's perfect. Best gaming performance ever.

Congratulations for this fabulous ROM.

Props from Portugal.

Edited by antmanfersil

I have the same problem (data icon is often greyed out). But I don't use gps... so this happens without using a gps app here and I can't toggle 2G/3G because my provider don't have a 3G signal in my location :(. Sometimes switching to flight mode and back brings up an error "no network found/selected" in notification area. When I click that message it's searching for networkd a while and then I can choose o2 from the list and the signal is there again. But very annoying and time-consuming (have to do that at least once a day).

P.S.: The rest of that rom works really perfect.

Edited by Jagg

Guest cowscrubber

Yes, from the first post

If you're expecting gmail, youtube and the others, they're not included in the package since that is a stripped-down version of the gapps package. The full gapps zip is over 80 mb.

You have to download the others from the Play Store

Guest judas1977

I have the same problem (data icon is often greyed out). But I don't use gps... so this happens without using a gps app here and I can't toggle 2G/3G because my provider don't have a 3G signal in my location :(. Sometimes switching to flight mode and back brings up an error "no network found/selected" in notification area. When I click that message it's searching for networkd a while and then I can choose o2 from the list and the signal is there again. But very annoying and time-consuming (have to do that at least once a day).

P.S.: The rest of that rom works really perfect.

It happens to me on cm10 too, it would be great if someone find solution... It is really annoying, especially when rest of ROM is great

Hi,

first i want to thank you for grear os build, but i have some problems.

I have problem with images / thumbnails in Google Play app, when I connect through wifi. When I go to some app detail page in Google Play, so under install and uninstall buttuns should be thumbnails of the application, but I have there only loading progress icon and after some time is showed message that connection timeout.

But it works through 3g mobile data, not with wifi.

The same loading problems in Facebook app, can't load photos in my fotoalbums or similar problem with news feeds page, is still loading too. The same, works with mobile data, but not with wifi.

Thank you for any advices.