No replies to this topic

s_habet

s_habet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:i900
Bonsoir, dear MoDaCo users!

I've got my Omnia now for about a year. All the time, it was boring, and it always looked like... you know what.
So I thought I had to "refresh" my phone by changing theme, installing useful programmes and cool games and make this phone a little "cool" and "modern" (you have to remember I'm still using old original Samsung Rom, BHIC2).

So, now here some pictures of my mobile device.

[attachment=81763:Today.Png]This is my Today screen. Although there's still this look of the old Windows mobile, it looks better than those 3D-taskbars (I hope you know what I mean).

[attachment=81764:Programs.Png]Well, these are my programmes. Not really exciting, but I thought I will also have to present my programmes if I present my mobile.

[attachment=81802:Games.Png]And this is the Games directory. You can see the standard games and some HTC games.

[attachment=81766:dict.Png]The first programme I present is dict, a mobile dictionary that's working very well!

[attachment=81767:Opera 9.5.Png]Everybody knows that: Opera mobile 9.5 (this may be the worst browser all over the world, but hey, it works).

[attachment=81768:PHM RegEdit.Png]And this programme should be known well: PHM RegEdit is one of the most useful programmes available for Windows mobile. If you don't have it, download it now!

[attachment=81769:WMP.Png]Windows Media Player: Nothing new, but with it's Sense Skin by K.Radd it's as cool as the iPhone's music player.

[attachment=81770:YouTube.Png]And now, last but not least, YouTube by Google, and I'm not wrong by saying that this application is (almost) standard on Windows mobile phones.

I hope everyone reading this article will be replying to this and insert his Omnia's pictures.

So, this is my Omnia. How cool is yours?

Edit: Thread is closed and images are deleted!

SH

Edited by s_habet, 10 July 2012 - 06:36 PM.

Sincerely, Sören Habet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users