Problem with recovery

Guest SpirosRonto

Guest SpirosRonto

i installed 5.0.2.7 version of recovery and recovery doesn't work at all i mean i press the buttons and everything but it stays at android logo and doesn't do anything....can anyone help me out here?

Guest redhawkuk

Just to clarify does your handset boot up as normal when you power it on or does it stay on the green Android??

To enable recovery mode you must press Power + Volume Down do not press Power + Volume Up that enables fastboot mode.

If your handset still cannot enter recovery mode then you will need to flash Clockworkmod using fastboot mode.

Richard S.

Guest SpirosRonto

Just to clarify does your handset boot up as normal when you power it on or does it stay on the green Android??

To enable recovery mode you must press Power + Volume Down do not press Power + Volume Up that enables fastboot mode.

If your handset still cannot enter recovery mode then you will need to flash Clockworkmod using fastboot mode.

Richard S.

it stays on green android with no red light

and yes i pressed power+volume down

also power+volume up boots up normally

Guest redhawkuk

It sounds like you have flashed the wrong version of Clockwordmod try the one advertised on this page -

If you're still having trouble getting it to work then try the fastboot install method -

Richard S.

Guest SpirosRonto

It sounds like you have flashed the wrong version of Clockwordmod try the one advertised on this page - http://www.modaco.co...ockworkmod-gui/

If you're still having trouble getting it to work then try the fastboot install method - http://www.modaco.co...39#entry1968039

Richard S.

thanks a lot there

i had a bad version it seems

now it works!!!