[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Attached is the Paranoid related strings. If you want to have it localized in the next build you are welcome to translate it

to your language and post it back. Use Notepad++ to edit on windows or gedit on linux.

Do not change encoding. Leave it as is (utf-8)

1) The first one is for ParanoidBackup app

2) The second one is for Paranoid Settings

strings.xml

settings.xml

Edited by C3C0

^ ^ Well, it is no longer necessary to attach anything in spanish; eloimuns has already done : -)

eloimuns, how attachs files? ¿cómo se adjuntan ficheros, colega?

Edited by RaAmon

Guest eloimuns

^ ^ Well, it is no longer necessary to attach anything in spanish; eloimuns has already done : -)

eloimuns, how attachs files? ¿cómo se adjuntan ficheros, colega?

Go to More Reply Options

Es un Editor avanzado donde podras subir fitxeros :)

Guest gianmarco49

Just installed the rom .

Looks great !

I had a CM7 2.3 Nightbuild; everything was working except bluetooth because of quick battery drain

The issue seems to be fully gone with this build and general battery life looks good.

After installing the ROM my Wifi stopped working so I did it one more time (re-install from scratch) and now everything seems OK.

Only issue is Encryption.

I use the phone to read work e-mails and procedures foresee a full phone encryption.

The Phone starts encrypting but never comes out of the process and when I force to stop (after 2 hours or more) , looks like nothing has happened.

You must install Voicesearch from play store. Should work after that.

Anyway I will fix the browser so it doesn't crash if voicesearch is not installed.

Or simply include voicesearch in google apps maybe? (or directly in the rom?)

Edited by C3C0

If you look in logcat you'll see a message that it failed to access block device.

On many phones the data partition is an ext4 filesystem, but on the skate it is not - it's something that is not accessible as a block device. That is why the encryption doesn't work.

Maybe we could get an ext4 partition from the sdcard mounted as /data so that encryption works?

Only issue is Encryption.

I use the phone to read work e-mails and procedures foresee a full phone encryption.

The Phone starts encrypting but never comes out of the process and when I force to stop (after 2 hours or more) , looks like nothing has happened.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hey C3CO, I'm getting a kernel wakelock on this ROM called "taos" which is quite significant. Like 1hr 36mins overnight. Any idea what this is and what I can do to remedy it? Thanks.

Guest Schwedenbitter

[...]

And Schwedenbitter already done the translation, so I don't have to break my head in English. :D

Feel free to make changes.

Somehow it's hard to translate. Lot's of words are melted to the german language, which makes it hard to decide to translate to best german or just leave it in english. So anyone don't blame me, if you don't like my suggestions.

Guest Dio-Genes

Feel free to make changes.

Somehow it's hard to translate. Lot's of words are melted to the german language, which makes it hard to decide to translate to best german or just leave it in english. So anyone don't blame me, if you don't like my suggestions.

"Wir tun was wir können" :) (frei nach Mittermaier)

Guest androidlimb

"Wir tun was wir können" :) (frei nach Mittermaier)

Werds mir mal angucken. (Will take a look at it.) :)

Seems like I was too late. :P

Edited by androidlimb