In order to ease the way of ROM releases, I compiled Clockworkmod 184.108.40.206 for the AndyPad Pro (which should also work for basic models, but is untested)
It supports all the things CWM normally supports, as this is an upstream build. Most interesting functions are:
- Installing ROMs / updates from SD-card, without havining to open flashtool
- Backup/restore ROMs to SD-card
- Mount USB storage without booting the system
- Wipe dalvik / system settings
- Partition SD-cards
- Edify scripted zips
- Flash the download as usual (keep in mind this might use a different setup for partitioning, than the current ROM you're using)
- Tablet will reboot into recovery.
To boot into recovery without a PC connection, keep Volume Up pressed while powering on the tablet.
Navigation is done through the volume keys. Select is performed by the power key.
Keep in mind this is only possible with the 2.14 bootloader or later.
CWM 220.127.116.11 - AP
Hopefully we'll see some more .zip ROM releases now!
Edited by Csharpe, 27 June 2012 - 05:10 PM.