So my main goal with this topic is to share some ideas regarding improving battery efficiency and ROM stability. Also, I pretend to share some of my CM9 self-builds which are supposed to be pretty stable and thoroughly tested. So, here you won't find state-of-the-art builds (like Coldfusion or KonstaT's builds), but builds which are more stock CM9 and patched with (or without) everything possible to make it more battery-wise.
My main motivation is that I am maintaining 3 ZTE Blades in the family: mine, my sister's and my girlfriend's phones. As "my" girls do not understand much about Androids and the like, I need them to have something stable, but also (almost) state-of-the-art.
Screenshot_2012-12-24-00-10-25.png 437.6KB 923 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-24-00-18-53.png 326.84KB 858 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-24-00-12-12.png 115.18KB 814 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-24-00-12-48.png 137.33KB 753 downloads
- ICS 4.0.4 (CM9)
- Kernel 2.6.35
- Gen 2
- Fits in a 160MB System partition (with Minimal Google Apps Bundle)
- Stable Build: http://www.multiupload.nl/YESN0H1QSO (23/07/2013)
- Mini Gapps: http://www.multiupload.nl/W8GCEBAKZM
- Wi-Fi tethering (use external app)
- Apollo: http://www.multiupload.nl/WFYGGGL3L1
- DSPManager: http://www.multiupload.nl/4A9RRDDKJA
- LiveWallpapers: http://www.multiupload.nl/2QU6DOL8VY
- ThemeManager: http://www.multiupload.nl/7PX0PMPJCP (Not needed anymore)
- Changelog (2nd post)
- Tips for more battery efficiency (3rd post)
- Build instructions (3rd post)
Edited by jventura, 23 July 2013 - 11:30 AM.