- Base on offical ICS 4.0
- All work good
- This ROM is compatible with both the U8815 and U8818 models.
backup your Imei let you can downgrade to offical gingerbread (http://www.modaco.co...m-now-possible/)
Your must upgrade to offical ICS
- Download the official download from the Huawei site ( http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDE4NjY= )
- Unzip the file and copy the dload folder and (optional) vendor folder on to your SD card.
- Go to Settings > Storage > Software upgrade to start the ICS upgrade - make sure you have enough battery before going any further!
- (Optional )Flash the vendor package from the official download from the Huawei site - (this is optional but I didn't do it and my ICS works great)
- Boot in to freshly installed ICS, install ADB drivers from the ISO mounted on the phone, enable USB debugging and then connect USB cable - make sure adb works.
- Download Attached Files 'unlockbootloader.exe'
- Ran 'unlockbootloader.exe' and clicked 'ROOT Your Phone'.
- Ran 'unlockbootloader.exe' and clicked 'Unlock BOOTLOADER' - app closed on completion.
- Power off your phone, remove battery for a few seconds and replace, then power on whilst holding vol. down and power to go in to fastboot - the phone will hang on the splash screen whilst in fastboot.
- Then go to this thread ( http://www.modaco.co...15ascend-g-300/ ) and follow the instructions to install clockworkmod recovery.
- Grab the ROM and stick them on your SD.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume up key (not volume down like a lot of phones, volume down takes you to the bootloader).
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- NB: I advise you reboot recovery here, CWM seems a bit broken with flashes after wipes, it seems.
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Run through the first time setup, language, date/time, Google account etc.
- Have fun!
maybe some body need the huawei app,this can work on Miuiv4
Edited by Geno.Kolar, 05 July 2012 - 12:09 AM.