20 replies to this topic

shoobirdy

shoobirdy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco/Omnia7/iPhone 3G
  • Twitter:@shoobirdy
I use the same as the post above. I've had no problems and loved it so far apart from not being able to access 'adult' content and doing it on the website doesn't seem to be working for me so I'll have to call them up I guess. FYI, I was trying to access bounty.com (having a baby in November :) ) so not really sure why access to that's restricted but meh!

I had read something saying tethering's ok on this plan but tbh didn't read the T&C's so maybe I was wrong, but like the post above I get through lots of GBs a month - tethering to my computer, downloading apps, netflix etc. Not tried torrenting on this yet but when I did it on Giffgaff they sent me the warning email (even though I was torrenting on my phone).

I thought I'd read that the data cap on the plan in 10000GB or something (tongue-in-cheek) as that's the maximum you could download in a month if you were downloading at max. network speeds 24/7 for the month.

Luckily I live in a city with really good reception and normally had 4/5 bar 3G+ ^_^

All-in-One 15 Add-on.

This Add-on gives you 300 minutes, 3,000 texts andall-you-can-eat data to use within 30 days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users