[Jelly Bean][4.1.1]CM10 for Huawei G300 【Preview】

Guest qiwu huang

Guest adrien56

hi is there any progress i ve just seen that the san fransico got a alpha of cm10 and a lot a of things are already working like mobile network wifi ... that's amaing

But he'll realising a rom or something or he's keeping the RIL for nothing?

I can't understand this behaviour... if he release it everyone would recognize his achievement... isn't that the proposal of the android comunnity or he expects to get some money??

Guest Dazzozo

Will these sort of problems be resolved if/when Huawei releases the kernel source?

It has the potential to solve some problems but not the RIL implementation. That requires actual reversing in the community in some form or another.

Personally I'm not versed in the ins and outs of Qualcomm RIL.

Guest Dazzozo

Right. Here's an actual build.

Things are fixed, things are broken.

RIL is still broken and the Phone app is completely missing to prevent constant crashing of telephony, sorry guys.

Edit: I also might have OpenGL working on the stock ROM, hang on...

Guest Hans Gruber

Awesome. Is this for the new or old baseband? (Presumably new if RIL isn't working doh! :P)

Edited by Hans Gruber

Guest Dazzozo

It can almost be done for the stock ROM but obviously as I'm hacking an already compiled ROM... yeah. Things I need to change causes problems elsewhere.

When CM10 gets a little better I think I've got a solution to it. I don't think we'll be seeing it on a stock ROM though, unless I get employed by Huawei. :P

Guest Dazzozo

Project Butter isn't a "thing". There's nothing to get working, it's just a set of changes. They are dependent on OpenGL acceleration being there in the first place, though.

Right. Here's an actual build.

Things are fixed, things are broken.

RIL is still broken and the Phone app is completely missing to prevent constant crashing of telephony, sorry guys.

Edit: I also might have OpenGL working on the stock ROM, hang on...

awesome, nice work

Guest buddn07

What baseband is this using? I'm currently running the b927 zip flashed through cwm.

Is it OK to flash this over the top (after backup and wipe) for a play around?