[ICS] ColdFusionX - Titanium Backup

Guest FoxVictor.be

Guest FoxVictor.be

Hi All, I'm running CFX and when updating to newer ROMs, I used to always reinstall apps and redo settings. So I thought it was time to start using Titanium Backup to take apps and settings/data from ROM to ROM.

I installed TB and was able to do a backup, but only via scheduling. However, I am not able to create a batch backup. Manual speaks of going to Backup/Restore, open the menu (middle button on the Skate) and select Batch. In my menu, there is no option Batch. Anyone experiencing this? Thx.

Guest doubleon

Top right hand side of the screen is a box with a tick in the box, press this and it will take you to the batch screen.

It's a slightly different setup than on gb roms I wondered where the batch button had disappeared to after I switched to ics. :lol:

Edited by doubleon

• 5 months later...
Guest FoxVictor.be

Top right hand side of the screen is a box with a tick in the box, press this and it will take you to the batch screen.

It's a slightly different setup than on gb roms I wondered where the batch button had disappeared to after I switched to ics. :lol:

Thanks, found it and works like a charm!

(I know, royally late reply ;-))