[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest rsrocha

This is a full ICS 4.0.3 rom for the U8815 G300. It has all the google apps inside. It is full stock huawei rom without any crapware inside.

By this time ive seen that this is news all around the world. Lets get things cleared. This is not "European" or "UK" rom. From what ive seen so far this is a General Version rom because it includes all the main worldwide languages. The best thing compared to the u8818 chinese rom is that this one has the google apps already integrated.

Guide to install B927:

- Download the 2 zip files C00B927.part1.rar and C00B927.part2.rar from the mediafire links inside http://translate.goo...hreads/1356111/

- Start to extract the part1 rar file and automatically it will extract part2.rar. You should get the "dload" and "vendor" folder.

- Copy these 2 folders to the root of your sdcard and start updating like other previous roms: Settings - Storage - Update from sdcard

- If the update fails you need to download this file U8815 middle package.zip. Extract it and inside you will have an update.app file. Go to your sdcard and replace the update.app inside the dload folder with this new one. Next, start the update procedure as usual. If this one goes ok, go to your sdcard and replace the update.app in the "dload" folder with the first one.

- Now you should update without problems.

- After successfull update, go to your sdcard and delete the "dload" folder. Rename the "vendor" folder to "dload". This will flash the vendor update part wich will activate notification toggles, new keyboard and huawei boot animation. I advise to flash this vendor update.

- Start a new update procedure.

Now you should have ICS B927 running.

Edited by rsrocha

Guest Andymac1969

Have to love this fibre broadband, 1 minute to download, the two files are in a zip, extract them and they form a download and a vender folder

Andrew

Guest rsrocha

Extracted the file. Seems legit. It says that if the update fails to run the attached zip below the post but i cant download the file because i need to be a registered forum user.

Guest rsrocha

Who has the balls to test it? I sure like to know if the vendor update has any operator branding and if this is only a limited demo rom.

Guest rsrocha

Will this remove clockwork if a use it? If not i'll give it a go

If it does a full flash then it will remove any rooting and cwr.

I wonder if it will have notification toggles in this one :)

Nearly done installing, about 2 more min,

If it aint tested to destruction, it not tested, probably why I got 5 bricks under my belt :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest Andymac1969

I wonder if it will have notification toggles in this one :)

Nearly done installing, about 2 more min

Balls of titanium :D