This ROM is an early port of CyanogenMod 10 which as it stands, is choosing not to support our outdated SoC, the MSM7227 making things a little tougher this time. It is mostly the work of tilal6991 and the people pushing early changes to the Gerrit jellybean branches, and me doing bits and pieces when I get the time of course.
The Skate got a release before I made this thread and as a result I'm going to be copying most of the advice from there.
THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WON'T WHINE ABOUT BROKEN FUNCTIONALITY AND CAN USE ADB.
Check the second post for known issues and the third for a change log.
- Grab the ROM and stick it on your SD.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Have fun!
- P736V: Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and other variants.
- P736E: T-Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and other variants.
- P736V ROM (01/09/2012): http://crescent.thebronasium.com/nightly/cm-10-20120901-UNOFFICIAL-blade2_p736v.zip
- P736E ROM (01/09/2012): http://crescent.thebronasium.com/nightly/cm-10-20120901-UNOFFICIAL-blade2_p736e.zip
- Google apps (26/07/2012): http://goo.im/gapps/...0726-signed.zip
- tilal6991 - for being awesome, helping me with getting started and offering a ton of advice and fixes.
- Fuzzra - getting this off the ground in the first place, we wouldn't be here now without his initial work!
- TomGiordano - the ZTE overlord.
- fr0do - the awesome Vivacity guinea-pig with getting the buttons fixed up!
- The entire CyanogenMod team - we'd be pretty stuck without them!
- Josef Prusa
- MadEye Moody