Photo

[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3134 replies to this topic

semenfun82

semenfun82

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I've got enormous drain last nite. :o

gerhardo

gerhardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

i'm also having battery drain with the 2411 rom and also i have some big delays(5-15 sec) with black screen whenever i open a new app.

Enabling zRam can improve time to get back to launcher considerably, so the device feel faster.
Settings->Performance->Memory Management
However zRam will not improve performance in applications, probably the other way around. Snap.IT had an explanation about it.

And for battery drainage, check apps too, to see what is using the radio. It may be that apps use battery indirectly, even if 3% vs 60% is not likely.

If you are in bad coverage and need to handover often, battery power is needed. I get values like this when putting the phone in a locker in a cellar. GSam has details.

Big Dunker

Big Dunker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I just installed Camera 4.2 from this thread via CWM, was that right? But have still the same camera issue. Do u know whats wrong?

nfs1mw

nfs1mw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Is it not possible to disable the action overflow button with Navigation Bar enabled ?

jonmac73

jonmac73

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran - Huawei G510

I assume you did not mean GSam Battery Monitor (on Google Play) or overclocking (in Settings).
To disable Google Now cards, do it one by one. Open Google application, Settings, Now-card, inactivate the cards (all may not affect location).
For Maps: Settings-Locationsettings: Deactivate Positionreport and locationsharing, location history

Thanks - yes meant disabling the GAPPS ........

UK Orange San Fran Gen2 TPT'd running CM9 ECO

UK Huawei Ascend G510 running stock 4.1.1

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

I just installed Camera 4.2 from this thread via CWM, was that right? But have still the same camera issue. Do u know whats wrong?

It is right, but 4.2 is not guaranteed to work perfectly either (at least it is better than stock camera). Try "Camera ICS" or "Camera JB" from Play Store, could be better.

Edited by elrond_bs, 02 December 2012 - 01:49 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@RZRV8
Hey guys! Idk if this is relevant or not, but right now as of +5.30 GMT 2325 hours, I've completed 500 hours of System Uptime. :D No crashes and 500 hours of stability! Next goal is 1000. I'm not restarting or flashing anything. Just wanna reach 1000 hours.

Lets hope I do and show the devs that this build is pretty much stable. :D Have fun y'all.

shezar

shezar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2x
  • Twitter:@bugadani

Hey guys! Idk if this is relevant or not, but right now as of +5.30 GMT 2325 hours, I've completed 500 hours of System Uptime. :D No crashes and 500 hours of stability! Next goal is 1000. I'm not restarting or flashing anything. Just wanna reach 1000 hours.

Lets hope I do and show the devs that this build is pretty much stable. :D Have fun y'all.

For me it gets laggy after some time and after a day or two my mobile data switch won't work. So for me 50 hours is more realistic and then I have to reboot but good for you. :)

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
KonstaT can the camera preview be fixed or its either the camera or youtube hq? I know you stopped developing for this rom but can you tell me if it can be fixed without breaking video playback?

Edited by 96frozen, 03 December 2012 - 12:32 AM.

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

VinDroid

VinDroid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
sony ericsson bluetooth headset mw600 has display.
If connected with sony ericsson phone, we can see contact name on the screen.
But when connected to Android mobile (even with sony), we can see only contact number but not the name.
Any help? (or this to be changed in Phone.apk - as current phone.apk mignt not send contact name from phonebook).

Mihai Enea

Mihai Enea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

KonstaT can the camera preview be fixed or its either the camera or youtube hq? I know you stopped developing for this rom but can you tell me if it can be fixed without breaking video playback?

I use Camera ICS and it works great...no problem at all.
There is no use in spending time fixing the default application if you have a perfect replace. (I wouldn't do it)

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)
Excuse my English....
I don't know exactly if it's a problem of ROM, but some apps failed to autorun on boot.
For example I use rVOIX program from market to record Calls directly from line. (It seems to be the only such application as I know).
Its service should autostart on phone boot, but maybe it is getting root access too late or smth else!? I dont know. After reboot Service is not starting.
I have to start it manualy from application itself. I've tried to use "Tasker" application to schedule rVOIX running after boot, but Tasker also failed to start after boot.
rVOIX autostart worked fine on CM7.2, but on ICS and JB I have these problem.
Does anyone have any Ideas on HOW to solve these bug?

jenjenx

jenjenx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:@rer
I'm having problems with calls.

I make a call but then the screen goes blank and I can't end the call or wake the screen.

Can you guys help?

solidslash

solidslash

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)
  • Twitter:@solidslash

I'm having problems with calls.

I make a call but then the screen goes blank and I can't end the call or wake the screen.

Can you guys help?

Go to Advanced settings (ZTE Blade Settings) and Calibrate proximity sensor.

jenjenx

jenjenx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:@rer

Go to Advanced settings (ZTE Blade Settings) and Calibrate proximity sensor.

Thanks for that. Works perfectly. I'm such a noob

barborico

barborico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
First of all, Hi. This is my first post.

This rom is grrrreat, but I have an annoying bug that it hasn´t had anyone -I read the entire topic and I have not found it-.

It happens when phone have to switch from wifi to 2g mobile data. If it loses wifi signal, mobile data don´t connect. After that, I must switch manually from 2g to 2g/3g. thus, mobile data back to work normally. At this point, i can turn off 3g connection and mobile data still working.

I have GEN2 European Blade with a mobile virtual network operator.

Caps:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think that I tried everything -switching all options on mobile data config, reinstalling, etc... but no way-. Help, please.

Edited by barborico, 03 December 2012 - 03:25 PM.

bbdoc

bbdoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

This rom is grrrreat, but I have an annoying bug that it hasn´t had anyone -I read the entire topic and I have not found it-.

It happens when phone have to switch from wifi to 2g mobile data. If it loses wifi signal, mobile data don´t connect. After that, I must switch manually from 2g to 2g/3g. thus, mobile data back to work normally. At this point, i can turn off 3g connection and mobile data still working.

I have GEN2 European Blade with a mobile virtual network operator.

I can only confirm I do have the same issue...

Device: ZTE Blade GEN2
ROM Version: CyanogenMod 10 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.1.2)

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
sound (rings tone-music) its not very loud..!!!
i have all audio to max but i feel no very loud as cm7..
i have do something wrong?

peeyush

peeyush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zteblade
Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

Prendy

Prendy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

Did you install gapps?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users