[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Other rom makers could make the same mistake in their custom rom. The official rom does not have this bug. And I did not remember any bug report about caller ID lagg on the old B03-B06 releases. :\ Maybe the problem is with 944, as I know, you used 924 (?) for the old b06.

i think you will find your wrong there m8, the stock rom dose have the caller id bug, and many more..

it was even mentioned in the modaco news section for failing goggles compatibility test

http://www.modaco.co...test-suite-r888

you might not have it in the stock rom, but others do... ask around, like i said its random..

i don't even have caller id lag in B06 and i bet a few others don't ether :o

your best just using the stock rom if it works for you, as i don't have any of the older versions any more

and don't plan on working on this rom in the future,

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Tillaz,can it be that there is an issue with CM optimzed CWM 6?

after flashing it, sd card was unmount.I reboot to cwm an mount it.

After that it was fine.But now very slow reading(not on speed) but it takes more time to show size off apps ect.

and myfiles FC @ first time after boot.

Just some notice.

today i will flash CM9 for testing

caller id lag is the same on all rom's, if you suffer from it... someone even said its present in CM9 :huh:

i have tried everything to resolve it for everyone, and of now i no longer have caller id lag

so there is nothing more i can do about this to be honest

Yep - definitely some people getting it on CM9 - e.g. here's just one report in the CM9 thread:

Haven't seen it mentioned in the context of dazzozo's CM10.0 yet but it's early days there...

Guest OhellspawnO

I don't know if anyone else have this problem but when i'm connected by mobile network some apps doesn't seem to have any internet connection.

Instagram only works via Wifi for me. I have B07 installed

Guest nabby21

Hi, let me start off by saying infusion is great!And thanks to tillaz for it :), I am however, experiencing a few problems. Battery life seems majorly low, and I've recently had a few random shut downs, on my third day of running it. Also I'm on the B06 version, would upgrading to B07 rectify this? And is the OTA option thats available in my phones menu a reliable option?

Guest HolyCowy

Hi,

could someone make me a big favor and pm me an alternative link to download b06 ?

I've been trying to get it for the last week but apparently ubuntuone.com has some problems with my connection in Laos and it always stops at 90mb...

Thank you very much !

EDIT: Resolved

Thank you for this amazing rom Tillaz

Edited by HolyCowy

Guest stevewhite

Hi,

I'm using B06 and when I toggled the clock from 12 hour to 24 hour and back to 12 hour, the AM/PM disappeared from the notification bar and other clocks. Tried restoring it to see if it would fix the problem but it stayed the same. Thanks for your help!

i am using b6, if i use ota patch, there will be no more notification for ota update? just install it via CWM? tnx

correct, but that's ok as this rom is now discontinued ;)

caller id lag is the same on all rom's, if you suffer from it... someone even said its present in CM9 :huh:

i have tried everything to resolve it for everyone, and of now i no longer have caller id lag

so there is nothing more i can do about this to be honest

Hi tillaz,

I've got a test case for you :)

try this:

1. Press the Call Icon

2. Press home

3. Repeat 1 and 2 for about 7 times

4. No try to dial a number from the dial pad screen (or whatever it's called).

What I get is that the contacts app freezes and the "forced close" comes up.

I can reproduce this every time.

Have a nice day.

PLP

Guest Merwenus

What a fun way to spend your weekend.

I wonder if it will hurt if i stab myself repeatedly with a fork. . . :unsure:

It is just stupid, if you stab yourself once in the right place, you die, if you press home once, it does not force close.

The idea was that this will happen even if you do it repeatedly or over time.

@grabster thanks for your comment was very helpful.

It's good to know people will not make fun of your problems ;)

Edited by PLP84

Guest grabster

Fair enough but surely its one of those things that the majority of users will never encounter.

I never had this happen before i tried it and then it froze for maybe 15-20 seconds.

I wont be doing it again either.

Is it fair to report this as an undocumented feature or not ?

Fair enough but surely its one of those things that the majority of users will never encounter.

I never had this happen before i tried it and then it froze for maybe 15-20 seconds.

I wont be doing it again either.

Is it fair to report this as an undocumented feature or not ?

The reason I started testing was that from time to time.. when I start typing a number the contacts app will freeze... And I mean randomly.

Then I noticed that it usually happens after making a few consecutive calls...

In the end I realized that it wasn't even necessary to type a number.

It seems that every time I open the contacts app (i.e. call icon).

Typing the number is slower.

Maybe it's just my phone.

thanks tailaz for this ROM. im on b7, but have data problems in maps and and several other apps. no media messages on whatsapp etc.. weird things, seem to run okay if wifi is used though.. no one else getting this problem?

just finished adding full support for 4.2.1 to my themes for the theme chooser found in cyanogenmod / aokp ect...

so they will be on the market today hopefully

these will work on any phone running a rom with the theme chooser, tested on CM 10.1 / 10 / 9 / AOKP

here are the preview images:

post-913969-0-08036700-1356090144_thumb. post-913969-0-82287800-1356090157_thumb. post-913969-0-56499300-1356090159_thumb. post-913969-0-95507200-1356090217_thumb.

post-913969-0-39356300-1356090220_thumb. post-913969-0-48392000-1356090223_thumb. post-913969-0-14941300-1356090250_thumb. post-913969-0-02330600-1356090155_thumb.