[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

6299 replies to this topic

gorgas8

gorgas8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ascend g300
Why all apps goes to internal? ;/ Options is set to sd card, but that doesnt work, i tried to flash that fix for that issue, but still doesnt work, i have to manualy move em... ;/ any ideas? P.S. its great rom! I am using it with 308 kernel, wery smooth and battery life is great.

Edited by gorgas8, 18 November 2012 - 05:18 PM.

JHsaucy

JHsaucy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei Ascend G300
I've tried everything and it still come up with this constant 'System UI has stopped' notification. Don't know what else I could do to fix it.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,836 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Moto G

Hi!

Since its changed to saying its a Desire HD, can it interfere with connecting to my operator? I got a new simcard from new operator today. Tele2, and it cant download the correct settings to get internet,calling,sms, or is it only text that has been changed to Desire HD? (There seems to be different settings depending on model and for Desire phones the homepage says different settings) Or if anyone seen a problem like this before? Posted Image

you don't need to download settings for mms / internet on android, most are already in there in the apn-config, if not you just manually add them via apn settings

but about the Desire HD thing... apn settings have nothing to do with the device model, just your network provider, so no need to worry about that

here are apn settings for tele2 should you need to manually add them
http://nxwiki.blogsp...nternet-3g.html

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,836 posts

I've tried everything and it still come up with this constant 'System UI has stopped' notification. Don't know what else I could do to fix it.

its sounds like you are flashing something straight after installing the rom without letting it boot up first time

my advice would be to re-download the rom, don't add anything to it, format system then install.. don't flash anything else just reboot the phone
after it boots up you can go back and flash what ever

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,836 posts

Why all apps goes to internal? ;/ Options is set to sd card, but that doesnt work, i tried to flash that fix for that issue, but still doesnt work, i have to manualy move em... ;/ any ideas? P.S. its great rom! I am using it with 308 kernel, wery smooth and battery life is great.

thats just the way android is, if you get link2sd from the market you can set default install location as SDcard

JHsaucy

JHsaucy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

its sounds like you are flashing something straight after installing the rom without letting it boot up first time

my advice would be to re-download the rom, don't add anything to it, format system then install.. don't flash anything else just reboot the phone
after it boots up you can go back and flash what ever

I wasn't flashing anything with it before, but I tried what you said and i'm still getting the notification. I've recently got my phone back on warranty from being broken so now it's locked to vodafone again if that changes anything. I'm also using Daz's CWM

Upayidance

Upayidance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Thanks tillaz!
Ye i see now.. APN.. So much stuff i dont know about smartphones yet xD with dumbphones you never had to think about these things
i had time to swing by one of Tele2's stores and turns out even tho they deliverd my new card almost a week ago (im just lazy to put it in :P) my old operators card is still active till the 30th for some reason and they cant move it over any faster. :D Nothing wrong with Infusion tho!

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts
Could you make a mirror of the Google now addon as it's not working. It says it's temporarily unavailable.

EDIT: ok the link is working now.

Edited by kyan31, 18 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pngf8e931c69e.png

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating! :)

Verbur

Verbur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thank you for this great mod and keep up the good work!

I'd like to return to disabling camera sounds issue, which as far as I have dug this thread, hasn't been fully resolved yet.

Changing the ".ogg" files names disables most of the camera sounds, but when taping on the focus rectangle in the centre of the screen, the sound of camera focusing still stands. As I presume, the ".ogg" file for this sound must be hard coded into the camera app. Changing "ro.camera.sound.forced" to 0, as many people have stated before, truly has no effect.

Please look into this issue.

palec69

palec69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:LG G2
Hi tillaz
Just a quick off-topic about that tablet you bought from merimobiles.I'm thinking about buying one from them and was wondering if they charged you any customs duties? and how long did u wait for it ? (assuming you have chosen free delivery)

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,836 posts

Hi tillaz
Just a quick off-topic about that tablet you bought from merimobiles.I'm thinking about buying one from them and was wondering if they charged you any customs duties? and how long did u wait for it ? (assuming you have chosen free delivery)

i never had to pay a penny customs or anything else like that, it just got delivered like normal by royal mail. took about 4 weeks to arrive.

when tracking it i noticed it only actually took 5 days to reach uk customs, after that the status never changed it just arrived 3 weeks later

i would personally get this, its got gorilla glass and an IPS display, ships with jelly bean and has the RK3066 chipset (super fast and easy to root / CWM)
http://www.merimobil..._p/meri4840.htm

flixblixclix

flixblixclix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Browsing
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
  • Twitter:@flixblixclix

i never had to pay a penny customs or anything else like that, it just got delivered like normal by royal mail. took about 4 weeks to arrive.

when tracking it i noticed it only actually took 5 days to reach uk customs, after that the status never changed it just arrived 3 weeks later

i would personally get this, its got gorilla glass and an IPS display, ships with jelly bean and has the RK3066 chipset (super fast and easy to root / CWM)

such a good config and just 6.5k IND rupees...... unbelievable.....

Be Smart, Not Hard.

efix_LT

efix_LT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:U8815, U8800Pro
Infusion ROM can be flashed with CWM v6.0.1.8 ?

ZoomG

ZoomG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:peace
  • Devices:...
actually i dont know

Edited by ZoomG, 19 November 2012 - 11:01 AM.

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
^ ignore. He's on a different version

It should work

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

dan nedan

dan nedan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300 u8815
  • Twitter:@dan nedan

Infusion ROM can be flashed with CWM v6.0.1.8 ?

tryied myself.
its ok

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
man mobile data battery usage sucks!

only 31m screen on.

Attached Files

JHsaucy

JHsaucy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Still getting the problem with system UI notification

palec69

palec69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:LG G2

Thanks for the info ;)

i finally ordered this one

http://www.merimobil...002.htm#reviews

lower res. but huge battery and it will be mainly used for web browsing and skype so its enough, any clue if it supports flash ? (still no answer from them :angry: )

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,836 posts

man mobile data battery usage sucks!

only 31m screen on.

it might be that you carrier dose not support fast dormancy, this is turned on by default and if your network dose not support it
your battery will drain faster than normal when using data connection (could possibly be the cause of reboots if they are linked with 3g)

in the build.prop look for this part:

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1
#bit 0: fast_dormancy, bit_1: smart_network_search
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=true

change it to:

ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=0
#bit 0: fast_dormancy, bit_1: smart_network_search
ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=false

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users