[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

6349 replies to this topic

margityu

margityu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300,Lenovo A3000-H
Awesome battery life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

HTC Wildfire ->first android
Huawei Ascend G300

Lenovo A3000-H a mighty quad-core tablet with voice call option

hanjin1987

hanjin1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,869 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Z3 Compact
this is the only link i have
http://ubuntuone.com...F3eYyPjiWQEaDn8

Paulzie

Paulzie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
After playing with some JB ROMs I concluded the G300 isn't up to the task of running those. I've came back to this ICS ROM and am loving the speed. It's a keeper. Nova desktop is awesome :)

@tillaz, if you wanted to roll to an official [B07] ROM then may I suggest the following packages for inclusion? I've included these in this download: G300-Infusion-ICS-suggested-apps.rar (6.2mb). Vodafone Australia have just released an official 4.0.3 ROM for the G300+ available at http://huaweimobile....scend-g300-plus . That one has modems that support 850/900/2100Mhz 3G. Could that be a good base to build off?

Email + exchange to allow email from yahoo, hotmail, etc. Since the Infusion ROM didn't include this and a google search didn't give any indicator on how to fix this, it initially made it a deal breaker. I resorted to trying other ROMS until I got this feature, then didn't like the other ROMs performance/features and went back to Infusion with renewed vigour to resolve it. Randomly tried installing exchange.apk and email.apk from another ICS ROM and fixed it :)

Super Keyboard Pro . Grabbed this from the G300 Samsung S3 replica ICS ROM. One of the best keyboards I've used.

Apollo music player. Not available on the Play store. Very nice player.

HwFileManager. If want more control over files than the default file manager provides. Useful if doing IMEI changes.

Torch. Allows use of the LED flash as a torch at night.

Huge battery life savings if run in 2G rather then 3G mode

One last worthy point. Switching from 3G to 2G data mode makes a huge difference for battery life on this phone albeit at a loss in data performance. Not a big deal if doing minor browsing or email checking. Two packages very useful to automate and make this easy being:

Toggle 2G and Switch 2G/3G from the Play Store. The former switching the G300 automatically to 2G mode when in sleep to save battery and optional set back to 3G when awake. The latter useful if you want to manually switch 2G<->3G, appearing as a item in the pulldown notification area.

Edited by Paulzie, 12 May 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Huawei G300 ICS MIUI V4 2.7.6: fast, smooth, plenty of RAM & themes | Prev: Baidu, Stock+, Tesla, misc JB | Aussie 3G modems

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,869 posts
unfortunately this ROM was discontinued around 6 month ago as the G300 i had to test on was sold :(

3xF

3xF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S II
my gf shes rly enjoying this rom gj man -------- http://HighOnAndroid...contest/?id=990

neupuceni

neupuceni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@neupuceni
BEST ROM! thanks! :)

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
the new jb driver for adreno fix the graphic issues on dead trigger!

and lol. window animation now smooth as on jb butter (and HWAcclation)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe, 27 May 2013 - 04:01 PM.

James Blond

James Blond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hello, I have a problem with led notification. In Whazzup I had set the led notification to default white. No led notification is shown after recieving a message. I just searched in the topic about this problem and I saw that others said that for red color although the error about "only green light is supportedfor this device", the notification appeared. Did anybody take over tillaz great work? I would guess it has to do with the fact that the recognized phone type is desire hd instead of G300.

astraldemon

astraldemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
This is a great ROM, shame it's development is discontinued.

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Hello, I have a problem with led notification. In Whazzup I had set the led notification to default white. No led notification is shown after recieving a message. I just searched in the topic about this problem and I saw that others said that for red color although the error about "only green light is supportedfor this device", the notification appeared. Did anybody take over tillaz great work? I would guess it has to do with the fact that the recognized phone type is desire hd instead of G300.

Yep, its because desire hd can only green.

But select blue per example.it works anway.

jugoslav

jugoslav

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

unfortunately this ROM was discontinued around 6 month ago as the G300 i had to test on was sold :(

so what should we do now?
go to another ROM?

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
Just use it and fix small issues on your self :)

eg link2SD for sd issue

red321z

red321z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:sanfrancisco, G300, Xoom
Any hints on restoring 360 screen rotation. It was in earlier versions and now using the g300 as a sat av, charging from above. Is it a build.prop type change ?

styrofoam

styrofoam

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
Hello,

I would like to try this ROM, but I can not download it, the link works but does not download the ROM, and it is the same with the theme "Purple!"

Do you have another link please?

Thank you!

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Hello,

I would like to try this ROM, but I can not download it, the link works but does not download the ROM, and it is the same with the theme "Purple!"

Do you have another link please?

Thank you!

The download links work fine for me.

Any chance your security software/virus checker is causing problems with the download? I've seen several cases of ROMs or other tools (e.g. rooting tools etc.) not downloading properly until the virus checker was temporarily disabled...

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
Tillaz I flashed your rom and now i have some errors: first when i flashed another rom i got some error about assert failed getprop something now i fixed that in the in rom and now i get error executing updater binary in zip, and i cant flash another rom, did it swap some partitions or create some sd partition? because when i launch twrp it doesnt launch directly to my sd card it does it to the internal memory and to flash a rom from the sdcard i have to go to the sd card ext, i just want to flash the latest cm10.1, how can i revert what your rom has done xD ?

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,869 posts
first of all, my rom has done nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly not what your experiencing, read threw the thread and you will see plenty of people swapping to different roms including cyanogenmod, what ever you are experiencing is something you have done or a problem with the recovery you are using / the new rom your trying to flash.

your best asking in the CM forum as the problem is ether with the recovery or the new rom.zip

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
Sorry for accusing you Tillaz, I guess I had an outdated Recovery, TWRP 2.5.0.0, I flashed the latest one 2.6.0.0 now and I can flash the new JB / CM10.1 ROMs just fine!

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

styrofoam

styrofoam

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

The download links work fine for me.

Any chance your security software/virus checker is causing problems with the download? I've seen several cases of ROMs or other tools (e.g. rooting tools etc.) not downloading properly until the virus checker was temporarily disabled...

The problem is Safari, I could download links!

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users