Clockwork recovery Mod 6.0.1.0

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Guest targetbsp

The builder was still 6.0.0.1 when 6.0.0.7 was the latest. I dunno if it's been updated now to 8 or not. I don't actually know how you tell the version on the builder without building it and flashing it and I'm kinda bored of doing that to find that it's out dated each time. :D

Guest vNa5h

The builder was still 6.0.0.1 when 6.0.0.7 was the latest. I dunno if it's been updated now to 8 or not. I don't actually know how you tell the version on the builder without building it and flashing it and I'm kinda bored of doing that to find that it's out dated each time. :D

even i dont know that...:P

just assuming its .8 coz is was posted after v.8 non touch( as somebody said its posted)

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Don't know why but the recovery builder doesn't allow me to build 6.0.0.9 builds... I will see what the problem is.

Guest Sulthekk

Touch didn't work for me by default. After swapping the kernel with one built by burstlam from Turies source it works nicely, but it restarts itself regularly. The log shows that it can't open the USB device under /sys/class/android, guess a driver isn't compiled into the swapped kernel... Guess I should use an ICS kernel instead?

If anybody has this directory populated/exist, could he/she tell me what kernel is he/she using?

That's the log entry:

'failed to open /sys/class/android_usb/android0/state: No such file or directory'

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest gunapriyan

I have installed this CWM through Recovery Manager. But no change. My blade still 6.0.0.7.....is there any alternative way to install it??????

Guest docck

I have installed this CWM through Recovery Manager. But no change. My blade still 6.0.0.7.....is there any alternative way to install it??????

Put your recovery.img in sdcard root. Open terminal and type:

su

cd /sdcard

flash_image recovery name_of_your_recovery.img

and you'll be happy with new recovery. If something will wrong boot in ordinary way and flash another recovery.img thru rom manager or terminal

Guest sej7278

how do we build this then?

is this an official cm/cwm build or is it a 3rd party touch addon?

i saw in another thread something about not backing up with cwm6, are there problems with it then - not backwards compatible or something?

Guest shmizan

how come there's no interest in this?

to OP: how did you make this? why isn't it possible to make a 6.0.1.0 version?

why should it work only on some devices?

Guest targetbsp

I assumed it was done by ticking the box in the builder? It's still stuck on an out of date version.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Sulthekk

how come there's no interest in this?

to OP: how did you make this? why isn't it possible to make a 6.0.1.0 version?

why should it work only on some devices?

Because it don't has all touch drivers compiled in. I got my one working by swapping the kernel with an old GB one, but it doesn't have a usb device set up, and thus it reboots after a few minutes. I also tried ICS kernels, but those are too large and the image just doesn't fit into the recovery partition.

Guest targetbsp

In what way is an explanation as to why it doesn't work, and why it isn't trivial to make it work, useless? Or am I missing a joke? It was news to me. And anything I didn't know and now do is useful as far as I'm concerned.

Guest gunapriyan

I don't know what you think in your mind about this kind of development. Try to avoid to use "Useless" word....Please..

Thanks for your useless contribution, appreciate it>_> ;)

Edited by gunapriyan

Guest sej7278

In what way is an explanation as to why it doesn't work, and why it isn't trivial to make it work, useless? Or am I missing a joke? It was news to me. And anything I didn't know and now do is useful as far as I'm concerned.

i didn't understand v1v1m's comment either.Sulthekk's comment regarding swapping the kernel makes sense, the usual CWM kernel is from cm7.0.2

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks for your useless contribution, appreciate it>_>;)

Please treat other members with respect on the forum... next time will be an official warning.

P

Guest vNa5h

Please treat other members with respect on the forum... next time will be an official warning.

P

infraction for such a trivial reason??

btw afaik the OP just posted the build created from the builder..