Touch lag and bugs in some games after the ICS update

Guest clarkkov

Guest clarkkov

Hey

I have updated to ICS b926 and I have noticed that I have issues with touch in some games after the update. For example in Samurai II: Vengeance. The very same .apk worked flawlessly in GB b886 and b896 and it works flawlessly on my Huawei MediaPad 7 but on my G300 (now ICS updated) the touch in this game lags or "sticks" and then when I tap anywhere it "unsticks" - if that makes any sense. Similar thing happen in Minimoto Racing and Oscura while other games work fine...any suggestions, is it only my device?

And to use this topic for a similar question...GTA III 1.0.3 .apk has graphical issues, I cant see the menu, the game runs fine, but there are no options in the menu - the game worked fine in GB on G300 and works fine on my Media Pad, too...??

Any help is appreciated

Guest clarkkov

Does the MediaPad run ICS?

Replying to a question with a question ;)

Yes, it runs the official ICS 4.0.3 downloaded from the huaweidevice.com site, the games ran fine both on Honeycomb and on ICS

Guest bladebuddy

I have noticed this in Nova, gangster and bad cracking from the speaker on Dead Space. Also the amount of games that will not download because I am rooted has trebled. Hope some custom roms sort out the issues as I intend on keeping my lagging buggy ICS 927 until something better comes. Hopefully sooner rather then later.

Guest Adyx00

I've had problems with Minimotor Racing too since updating to ics. In my case, pressing buttons on the left of the screen in the menus usually causes the wrong thing to happen as if the screen needed to be calibrated. In the game itself is fine. I did email the devs but all they said was they'd have a look and try to incorporate a fix in the next update. I've had no issues with GTA3 on gb or ics.

Guest dragpyre

Hey

I have updated to ICS b926 and I have noticed that I have issues with touch in some games after the update. For example in Samurai II: Vengeance. The very same .apk worked flawlessly in GB b886 and b896 and it works flawlessly on my Huawei MediaPad 7 but on my G300 (now ICS updated) the touch in this game lags or "sticks" and then when I tap anywhere it "unsticks" - if that makes any sense. Similar thing happen in Minimoto Racing and Oscura while other games work fine...any suggestions, is it only my device?

And to use this topic for a similar question...GTA III 1.0.3 .apk has graphical issues, I cant see the menu, the game runs fine, but there are no options in the menu - the game worked fine in GB on G300 and works fine on my Media Pad, too...??

Any help is appreciated

Flash back to B888, then flash to B927. B927 is a lot better (in my opinion) and I don't have the issues/bugs that people are complaining about.

Guest clarkkov

Flash back to B888, then flash to B927. B927 is a lot better (in my opinion) and I don't have the issues/bugs that people are complaining about.

Done and done but still issues persist, at least in Samurai II: Vengeance and Minimoto Racing. GTA II however now works perfectlz fine...:/