natostanco, on 07 March 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:
Well, am i allowed to release someone else's work?
Would it not be restricted??
I will create a package, if you confirm i am allowed.
I will mention all creators and will release if its ok.
Master_T, on 07 March 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:
You should release that ROM in a single packet, it sounds nice!
I'm running a similar rom, but I'm using Anillia V2 straight (+ fixes) rather than Anillia V1 + V2 boot. Can you tell me what are the advantages of using V1 with V2 boot??
* Advantages are v2 rom had good partition layout by lupohirp so more RAM(A1 users around 115MB free), so i used v2 boot.img(v1 layout created problems in system)
* Used v1 as base because v1 had less problems than v2, no flickering and other issues.
* And the combination runs blazing fast for me, i can compare it to my friend's DHD.
* 3D performance fix really makes the rom smooth
* Also v2 had beats audio pre-installed, it created errors equalizer force closed, also had low audio output(volume booster never worked for external speakers).
* V2 is also a great rom, its just that i like the mix better, v2 is also very fast(it just personal choice)
Edited by Diljeet, 07 March 2013 - 06:18 PM.