Urgent help needed-ZTE racer screen touch not working?

Guest kooldroid

Guest kooldroid

HI Guys,

Touch screen for my racer is not working.Initially for few days, whenever I used to press some icon on my screen it used to activate the sideby icon means the screen response was somewhat tilted (whatever I intend to press and activate, it activated something else near to it). It happened for few days and it used to come back to normal fine state by itself.But one day I found that touch is not responding at all.Only the hard keys are working.Whenever I press anywhere on the screen nothing activates ..but I get some type of vibration each time I press anything on the screen means its able to recognise my touch but nothing happens means I can see the various icons on my screen but whenever I press anyone of them or press anywhere on the screen ..it just vibrates and nothing activates.....I thought its a rom issue(i was using racerboy# v224)...so I booted the phone with clockwork mode using the hard keys...removed the old rom...and even uploaded another used and tested rexchuns BO2 rom.But now I am stuck in middle-way ...when I powered on the device...it shows the green android icon...and ask me to touch the screen to activate the rom and touch is not working.Is there anything can be done.Please help.The phone never fell or screen is not broken...the touch screen stopped responding one day by itself after incorrect responses for few days as mentioned earlier.Please help.

Regards,

Kooldroid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bro is it the safe meathod.Because i want to order it because i also having the same problem.Different thing is that my soft keys also not working.What did u suggest me about this prob...