Which ROM is the best battery life for Liquid A1?

Guest yuduy

Guest yuduy

Hi everyone! I have a Liquid A1, now my wife using it. But it's battery so suck, I installed many ROM for this Acer but only can use longer than 1 day (my wife doesnt play game, listen music/video or web browser, just use to call and sms, turn wifi on 1 or 2 times/day in about 5 mins to check mail).

I heard the 1.9.2 one is good in battery draining but dont know why after I installed this ROM, my Acer can't turn wifi on (in setup guide right after installed).

Can you tell me which ROM have a greatest battery life for Liquid A1? Thanks for helping!

Edited by yuduy

Guest yuduy

MIUI Final V2 or CM 7.2

Thx for suggest. I'll try MIUI final v2 to9.

CM7.2 in ok and also the MIUI Final V2...you can also calibrate the battery after the flash of the new rom...

what do u mean "calibrate the battery" ?

Edited by yuduy

Guest nameless92

search on google play the app "battery calibration". This program delete a file called batterystats.bin and generate another one clean, after do this your battery life is increased...

Guest yuduy

wow, I read about this trick long time ago (have to find and delete this file), dont know now there's the app can do this :)

Guest Master_T

I have to disagree here, if it's battery life you seek, go for a Froyo rom, such as LCR-F, in my experience they drain much less than GB roms